Chapter 5

Dedicated to reachingformorex their fanfiction has been amazing and so far I have read it three times and am on my fourth.

Today was the morning we would be going to pick up Harry. Harry Potter. I remember the day I met him. He was so confused about everything that went on in the wizard world. It was quite cute to see a muggle raised child get excited about all of these wonderful things.

Most of the things would seem wonderful to muggles, little . did they know the dangers we faced and the fear we had. To us Witches and Wizards anything would crumble down at any moment. We couldn't stop it.

Molly Weasley had decided that I would be staying with her to help make everyone dinner. I really enjoyed helping her so it wasn't like it was a punishment or anything.

I was dressed in a pair of straight leg jeans that had holes in the knees and a t shirt with the Irish Quidditch team's seeker on it. I smiled at Molly when I got downstairs and we began to work on the big feast. She spoke of how she always made Harry a big meal, as he wasn't allowed to eat as much as a growing boy should.

I loved listening to Molly talk as a mother. She was made to be a mother. She was absolutely perfect for the role and was motherly to anyone that came in her direction.

It was quiet for a bit as we cooked until I heard someone, or two someone's come in through the fireplace. I heard a snigger and I crossed my arms.

"Molly.. I think the twins are back.. I'm going to go see what they are up to."

She nodded and continued to cook as I walked into the living room, "Hello Boys.. What did you do," I asked knowingly.

"Oh nothing dear Fin.." George walked to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Yeah.. Nothing at all.." Fred walked towards the kitchen and George followed. They both kissed their mother on the cheek and took a seat at the table.

Now I knew something was up.

Soon enough I heard someone else floo in and Harry was in the kitchen. It was a matter of seconds before Fred and George were up running towards Harry, "Did he do it? Did he eat it!"

"Yeah," Harry said bewildered, "What exactly was it?"

"Ton-Tongue Toffee," said Fred excitedly. "George, Fin and I invented then, and we've been looking forward to testing them out on someone all summer. . . . ."

George and I were sat at the table with Ron, Bill, and Charlie. When Harry walked in he noticed the two new people and looked a bit confused. As if he had never seen them before.

"How are you doing, Harry?" Bill said grinning at him and sticking out his hand to shake Harry's. Charlie was built quite like Fred and George a bit stockier than Percy and Ron whom were lanky.

Bill also got to his feet, a grin on his lips as he shook Harry's hand.

Before anyone could speak or do anything else, there was another popping noise that came from thin air and he appeared over George's shoulder. He looked extremely angry. Worse than he had ever been seen.

"That wasn't funny, Fred!" he shouted. "What did you give that Muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything, " Fred managed, an evil grin on his face, "I simply dropped it.. It's not like I forced him to eat it or anything."

"You dropped it on purpose!" Mr. Weasley was redder than his own hair, "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet an —-"

Mr. Weasley was cut off by a very eager George and I felt my heart race, "How big did his tongue get?"

"It was four feet long before his parents would let me even get near him!"

I along with the twins roared with laughter. The thought of that pig looking muggle with a tongue that couldn't fin inside his lap let alone his mouth, it was amusing.

"It isn't funny!" Mr. Weasley shouter, "That sort of thing undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spent half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggle and my own sons-"

"Dad! We didn't give it to him because he is a Muggle!!" said Fred.

"No, We gave it to him because he's a great bullying git," said George, "Isn't he Harry?"

"Yeah.. He is Mr. Weasley." Harry said softly not really wanting to be in the argument.

"That's not my point! Oh wait till I tell your mother what you've-"

"Tell me what?" said a voice behind the, .

Molly had just re-entered the kitchen and she looked around everyone until she spotter Harry and gave him a kind smile, "Hello, Harry Dear, Now, Tell me what Arthur?"

Mr. Weasley hesitated. Even I could tell that. No matter how angry he was with Fred and George, he hadn't really intended to tell Molly what happened. There was a long silence.

Hermione had come in and coaxed Harry and Ron out of the kitchen. I slowly began to walk towards the kitchen doorway. I shouldn't bail them out of this, but I had to.

I stopped and turned around, "Molly... It was my idea. Harry had sent me an owl telling me how horrible Dudley had been this summer.. They were literally starving him. I guess I just wanted payback.. It's really not their fault this time.. It's mine."

Fred and George looked completely bewildered as I took the rap for them. Mollys face softened and she looked at me, "Well dear.. I understand where you were coming from.. But it wasn't the correct thing to do. It could get you in a lot of trouble."

The twins almost immediately looked reliefed as she took her attention off of the twins and turned it to me, "Come on.. Lets have a cup of tea and talk about a few Muggle-Wizard things."

The boys dissapeared and I was left to help Molly finish the dinner and cook for the rest of the family. Those git's owed me big time.

By the time I had left the room Ron was telling on the twins and the screaming began once again.