two

It was weird. Hearing the sound of the bell and knowing, that you'll have to spend about 20 minutes completely on your own, dozens of people looking at you and judging you. 
A little afraid of the break, Jungkook packed his stuff extra slow so he would be the last one to leave the room and wouldn't have to spend too much time with other people around him. 

After everyone was out of the classroom he sighed before getting up and leaving as well. The hall was quite empty, most of the students must've already gone outside which made the young boy relax a little. 

But of course, God didn't want his life to be easy because seconds later, he was laying on the floor, the weight of another person on his upper body. 
Shocked he looked to the boy who was laying on top of him, he had orange hair and an interesting face. He would've liked to study it a little more but the circumstances were a little bad. 

"I'm so sorry", the other mumbled and quickly got up, before reaching his hand out to Jungkook to help him up. "No, it's my fault. I was in thoughts, I'm sorry", Jungkook apologized and bowed quickly, before grabbing his bag turning around to quickly go away before getting noticed by too many people. 

"Hey, wait!" the orange-haired boy shouted, running up to Jungkook and walking next to him. "I'm Park Jimin by the way", he introduced himself smiling. "You must be the new student. Jeon Jeongguk, right?" 

Jungkook just nodded, he wasn't surprised that Jimin knew his name after all this was a school and this kind of information always spread really fast. 

"Yeah, that's me", he chuckled nervously. Another reason why he always got bullied. He was an awkward kid and just wasn't good at interacting with other people. 

"So how was your day till now?" Jimin asked. "Uhm- alright I guess. I-" he stuttered, a little confused by how nice this boy was to him. Was it a trick? Did he just want to mess with him? 
"Don't be nervous, I don't bite", the other joked and smiled warmly at the younger. "Okay", Jungkook chuckled and looked down again. 

"What do you have next?" "Maths." Jungkook decided that giving short answers wouldn't make him seem so nervous and it was way harder to mess up. "Great, me too. I can show you how to get there. We can sit together if you'd want to", Jimin proposed enthusiastically and grabbed the younger by the hand to drag him to the room they would have maths in. 

Jungkook quickly stopped feeling awkward around Jimin. The boy just had an interesting energy around him that made him feel accepted- like he wasn't some weird kid that had to move because he got bullied. He felt normal.  And he loved it. 

The day just kind of passed and luckily, he seemed to have most of his subjects with his newfound friend, so they pretty much spent the whole day together, talking about many unimportant things like their favourite food or which shoe size they had. 

It turned out Jimin was older than him, but quite a lot shorter so he did start making jokes about the older's size. The older wasn't really popular at school and didn't have a lot of friends, the only one he had- besides Jungkook now- was a boy called Jung Hoseok. But he was sick today so Jeongguk wasn't able to meet him. 

"You'll get along with him perfectly, he's a really happy and positive person. You'll just love him", the older emphasized and smiled at the thought of his best friend. 

"I'm looking forward to it. It was nice meeting you Jimin Hyung", Jungkook smiled before turning around and walking home.

His first day wasn't so bad after all, he made a friend, and he was certain that he would get along with Hoseok as well. The boy didn't upset anyone and maybe, just maybe, he was going to enjoy going to school at some point.  

___

This chapter was quite short, I'm sorry, I just felt like ending it there haha. 
I mean it's still about 700 words in a language I don't speak very well, so writing in it is quite a challenge haha. 

Love yaa<3