Chapter 6

I finally updated!! Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with school work and other stuff.

The morning came and the sun was shining through the window. Y/N slowly awoke from the sunlight coming in and rubbed her eyes, yawning. She felt an arm securely wrapped around her waist and looked behind to see Jungkook sleeping, tiny snores coming from him. Awwww he looks so cute, but I gotta pee Y/N thought, giggling quietly. She tried to remove his arm from around her, and it was a success. She slowly got up from the couch and quickly ran to the bathroom. Once she was done with her business, she walked back and saw him still sleeping. She smiled and went back under the blankets close next to him, but instead facing him so she could creepily watch him sleep peacefully (KIDDING).

She went close to his face and kissed his lips softly. He slowly opened his eyes, smirking,"You thought I was asleep?" She blushed and nodded. "I woke up when you grabbed my arm and left," Jungkook said. He pushed Y/N off the couch and she landed with a thump. "Ow," she laughed and Jungkook chuckled.

A few minutes later they went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Y/N made eggs, bacon, and toast for the both of them. While they were eating Y/N asked a question,"so what do you wanna do today?" He looked up from his food and shrugged. "Hmmm... well I haven't been out and I would love to get some new clothes at the mall," he stated. Her eyes widened in excitement,"yes! Okay we'll head out after we finish eating and shower."

*time skip*

They enter the mall doors, walking hand in hand. Y/N spots (favorite store) and pulls Jungkook with her as she walks fast and eagerly to get in. She spots a really cute shirt, an oversized, long sleeve crop top. "That'll look cute on you," Jungkook states with a smirk and she smiles at him. Y/N walks through the store, finding some more clothing, which is slowly piling up in her arm. She sees the changing room and heads over, Jungkook following behind. "Okay, I'm gonna go try these on and I'll come out and you tell me if they look good or not," she states. The hybrid nods and smiles, sitting on the little bench across from Y/N's changing room.

First, she puts on the long sleeve crop top and mom jeans. She walks out, spinning in a little circle. Jungkook chuckles,"I like it. The jeans hug your hips really well."  "Thank you," Y/N says walking back into the room. Next she puts on a tight bando (those strapless crop tops) and cute light blue shorts. She walks out and Jungkook nods and smiles at her lovingly. Her next outfit was a little 'scandalous'. She chose a short black body con that showed her curves like non other. She walks out, smirking. He looks up and his mouth opens slightly,"wow... that looks beautiful on you." He gets up, walking right in front of you, his face close to hers. The changing room door was open,  so Jungkook pushes her slowly into the room, closing the door. He pushes her against the wall and immediately pushes his lips to hers, his one hand on her waist and the other on her cheek. Y/N kisses back and grabs the back of his neck to pull him closer. The kiss gets a little heated, as Jungkook starts trailing kisses down to her neck, resulting in tiny moans (hoping that no one hears them).

They pull away, Jungkook resting his forehead on Y/N's. He mumbles,"get changed so we can continue shopping. If we continue, I don't think I'll be able to handle it." She kisses his cheek and nods then pushes him out of the room so she can change.

*a few hours later*

Y/N and Jungkook are walking out of the mall, a few bags in each of their hands. "That was fun. Thank you for taking me," The hybrid says, looking at her. "You're welcome bunny." As they get to the car, they put their bags in the trunk and drive home, of course getting some fast food on the way home because they were hungry after all that shopping. When they finally got home, they grabbed the bags, went inside and threw the bags on the ground. "I'm tired so I'm gonna take a shower and take a nap," Y/N says, walking upstairs. "Can I join?" Jungkook asks, smirking. She turns around on the stairs and blushes,"for the nap or shower?"  

"Both." He states confidently. "For the shower, no, but for the nap, yes." He sighs,"it was worth a shot." Y/N giggles and goes to take her shower. Jungkook lays on the couch and turns on the tv, waiting so they can cuddle in bed and take a nap.(I know, they do a lot of napping on the couch)

Y/N finished her shower and throws on a pair of booty shorts and a huge shirt. She then walks downstairs and sees Jungkook watching FRIENDS. "Oooo I love this episode!" She says excitedly and lays on top of him, resting her head on his chest. They finish the episode, after giggling through most of it because Chandler and Joey's jokes and sarcasm are hilarious. They both get up and decide to go outside on the front porch for some fresh air.   Y/N wasn't really feeling tired so she didn't take her nap. It was starting to get dark too, so the sunset was really pretty.

"It's really pretty out here," Y/N says looking at the sky. "Just like you baby," Jungkook says quietly, blushing a little and kissing her cheek. She smiles and wraps her arms around him, as he does the same. The rest of the night, they enjoyed each other's company and talking small talk here and there, but mostly just looking at the stars once the sun set and the bugs (grasshoppers and other ones) came alive, listening to nature.