Chapter 7

Hey guys I'm really sorry I didn't update for a long time. Here's another chapter!

*Few months later*

"Y/N!! WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!!" Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs, jumping on her bed like a 5 year old. Y/N whines and lays on her stomach, hiding her face under her pillow,"10 more minutes." Jungkook frowns and rips the blankets off of her. She bolts up and glares at the boy,"really?" He nods his head with a huge grin. Y/N stretches and gets up and follows Jungkook downstairs.

They walk into the family room that has been all decorated with red, white, green, and pretty much all the Christmas colors. There were cute ornaments glowing and shimmering on the fake Christmas tree, the lights glistened and the star at the top shined the most. Jungkook and Y/N spent hours decorating the house for Christmas a few weeks before hand.

Y/N walked into the kitchen setting up the coffee pot so it could brew (if you don't like coffee it could be tea or hot coco), then walked over to Jungkook and gave him a huge hug. "Merry Christmas Kookie," she mumbled into his chest. He chuckled and said,"Merry Christmas Y/N." She let go of the hug to get two mugs for coffee and hot chocolate, because Jungkook hated coffee. She got both mugs filled and handed him his mug.

"I say we watch Nightmare before Christmas," she said excitedly as she walked over to the couch in the family room. "I've never seen it," Kookie said, sipping his hot coco, following her. "Oh my gosh you'll love it!!" She put the CD in and they both sat down on the couch, Jungkook moving closer to Y/N as she put a blanket over both of their legs.

As the movie played through, Jungkook was so into it, his eyes glimmered and showed such interest. Y/N looked over and smiled at the boy, set her mug down, and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at her and smiled that big bunny smile of his, then looked back at the screen. 'Ajskfkgkkskf why does his smile have to be so darn CUTE' she internally screamed and went back to watching the movie too.

*After the movie*

"Can we open presents now?" Jungkook asked sweetly, getting up from the couch and sitting on the floor next to the tree. Y/N nods and sits across from him. She then grabs a present and hands it to him,"Here." He took the medium sized box from her hands and opened it... it was a karaoke microphone that connected to your phone so you could sing along with the music. "Thank you Y/N! Now I can sing to you anytime I want. Not that I don't do that, but it'll be louder now." He laughs and she smiles at him.

He grabs a small box and hands it to Y/N with a nervous look on his face. 'God I hope she likes it' he thought. She gracefully takes it and starts to open the little box. Her eyes widen as she sees a silver necklace with a little gem dangling from it. "This is so beautiful babe! Thank you," she crawls forward and pecks him on the lips.

He smiles,"you're welcome princess." They spent the next next hour opening presents and enjoying the Christmas music that played in the background.

Later on, Y/N was making food, more food than just for the two of them. "Why is there so much food?" Jungkook asked walking into the kitchen. "Take a guess," she says and turns around with a grin on her face.

He looks at her and puts on a little thinking face then frowns a few seconds later,"I have no clue." She puts the mixing bowl down and walks over to him,"My mom and dad are coming home!! And you get to meet them!" Jungkook smiles but is also nervous, and Y/N could clearly see it on his face.

She reaches up with one hands and puts it on his cheek. "My parents are going to love you. You are so sweet and caring and adorable."   "Yeah but what if they don't like that I'm a hybrid," he says looking down, Y/N hand still on his cheek. "They know you're a hybrid honey, I talked with them a couple weeks ago while you were outside jogging. They are very excited to see you for the first time," she smiles at him and he lifts his head and presses his lips to her forehead. "Okay," he says. "Now help me finish the cake!" She states and the hybrid laughs and they both go and finish the food.

About an hour goes by and the two are on the couch again watching A Christmas Story, and then they hear the door open...

Haha CLIFF HANGER!! I hope you liked the chapter and I'll be updating within the next couple of days.