Chapter Two

"Ok, remember what we talked about. Always wear sunscreen. Be good. Keep your phone on you at all times. Most importantly.... have fun." Terri said.

"I promise mum. I'll be fine. Especially since Bindi will be there. I just hope she doesn't get too overprotective." Robert told her as he handed his last bag to the camp bus driver.

Terri gave him a quick hug. Robert hugged back. Stepping onto the bus, Robert looked around. He found a spot next to a teenage girl around his age.

She had her black hair in a braid and royal blue eyes. She was reading Terri's book 'Steve and Me.' Robert decided not to say anything. Instead, he grabbed his iPod. He put in his headphones and began listening to music.

A couple hours into the drive, the girl nudged him. He looked up. "I'm sorry. I was just so immersed in this book I was reading that I didn't notice you." She stated. "I'm Holland, but please. Call me Hollie. And you are?"

"Robert" he said. They shook hands. "What's the book?" Robert asked. "Oh!" She said with a giggle. "Steve and Me. By Terri Irwin. It's so good and I love it. I'll admit. I've cried."

Robert, not wanting to say his last name, simply nodded. He told her that he too had read the book.

"Do you have social media?" He asked. She shook her head. Saying that she didn't have a phone. So she never made any accounts.

"So she really doesn't know who I am. That's good. She knows of my family but not what I look like." He thought to himself.

"Have you seen Crikey! It's the Irwins?" He asked. "I heard about the show through a friend but I don't have Animal Planet." She said.

He didn't want to tell her who he was right away. Only because he wanted to get to know her first. Soon enough, they stepped off the bus.

Watching her go into her assigned cabin; Robert couldn't help but think about how beautiful she was.

"Who is that?" Bindi asked, arm around her now Fiancé Chandler. "That is Hollie. We had ONE encounter, Bindi. So don't get any ideas." He replied. Causing Chandler to laugh."

Bindi shrugged and headed off to the girls Cabin. Chandler looked around at the group of 6 boys ages 15-17. "My name is Chandler. I'm your camp counsellor for the summer." He said.

The rest of the boys greeted him. Robert simply smiled. Having known Chandler for 6 years. Robert laid down in his bed and soon drifted off. Exhausted from the drive there.