(𝟎𝟏𝟏) ༄ 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

:・゚✧*:・゚✧  ❝ LUKE, STOP! ❞ BILL screeched through laughter as the curly haired boy had bill pinned down on his bed, his fingers digging into his sides and stomach

:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❝ LUKE, STOP! ❞ BILL screeched through laughter as the curly haired boy had bill pinned down on his bed, his fingers digging into his sides and stomach. lukas only continued to antics. ❝ say 'lukas is the hottest and sexist boy on the planet and he's better than everyone else! ❞ lukas shouted back through his own laughter.

for the few days that lukas has been there, the two boys have become extremely close. a little too close. he shouted, ❝ n-never. i w-w-will take it to my grave! ❞. his hands wrapped around lukas' arms, trying his absolute hardest to push them away.

the tickling war seemed to be a never ending occurance. even if it seemed like bill was in absolute, agony, he loved it. just luke actually being able to be here with him. sure, they kissed but they haven't on the lips yet. bill felt his heart pounding against his ribs when he just saw lukas smile.

it was like his heart was begging to be let out and cling onto lukas. but he was scared. to bill, he thought he was just being friendly, but lukas was trying to desperately show that he wanted to more than just old pals.

❝ alright alright, my fingers are cramping ❞ lukas pulled away, falling back onto the bed. he was breathing heavily from laughing so much at bill. ❝ oh, well n-now my ribs are b-b-bruised ❞ he mocked his tone, resting his head on his chest.

he listened to the sound of lukas' heartbreat, the sound being oh so soothing to bills' ears. he closed his eyes for a second before adjusting his body so that his chest was on top of lukas'. his eyes were watching his phone screen light up his flawless face.

lukas seemed so calm and peaceful as he texted away to probably elise. bill was a little jealous, okay a lot jealous of elise. the boy and the girl were so close, he wanted that with lukas too.

bill huffed softly, looking at lukas to see if he was paying attention. when lukas didn't even flinch, bill pouted, letting out an even louder huff.

this time lukas did set his phone down on the bed, looking at bill. ❝ hey peaches... ❞ he began ❝ you okay? ❞ . bill sucked in a deep breath, biting his lip in thought. was he okay? sure, he was okay, more than okay because the boy he's liked for months now invited him over to his house, not anyone else, just the two of them.

but mentally, no. the sound of a voice inside of his head was practically yelling at him to tell luke, i like you. he ignored that voice for so long and it was getting to him. he needed to get it out.

bill sucked in a deep breath, shaking his head. ❝ n-no... i-i-i'm not ❞ he said. lukas frowned and grabbed onto one of bill's hands, his thumb grazing across his his knuckles. ❝ what is it? i-is it me? or your family? or your friends? i.. ❞ he trailed off not knowing what else to say.

❝ no no no, lukey, no. it's n-not you. w-well... it's you but it's not b-bad, at all ❞ he protested while looking into lukas' chocolate brown eyes. lukas furrowed his brows and stop his movements. ❝ then what is it peaches? you can tell me anything.. ❞ he reassured him while placing his other hand on his shoulder. god, i hope it is it what i think it is, lukas thought.

this is it. tell him, you idiot. bill almost scowled at the annoying voice ringing in his head. he chuckled nervously and bit his lip, looking down at the bedsheets ❝ i-i.... ❞ his eyes were looking down at the ring of their initials on her finger, thinking about the worse case scenarios that could happen.

what if he yells at me? what if he doesn't actually like me back and he ends up just thinking that the rings were a friendship thing?. ❝ bill.... you what? ❞ he urged him to continue.

❝ i like you. ❞ he blurted over his voice, closing his eyes out of fear of lukas' reaction. but he had nothing to be scared about. ❝ a-a lot... i've liked you since you first dm'd me all those months ago... ❞ he whispered messing with his ring nervously. lukas only smiled happily at his words, pulling one of his hands away from the pair.

he slowly intertwined them, his smile growing even more. he leaned over, ❝ i like you a lot too ❞ his voice whispered in bill's ear, kissing the skin right next to his ear. a red tint covered bill's nose, cheeks and ears at his whispering, his eyes opened cautiously, looking at lukas' beaming face.

❝ r-really? y-y-you mean it? ❞ he asked carefully, looking into his eyes. he couldn't believe that the world would be so kind as to give him someone as amazing as lukas. but alas, lukas scoffed before cupping his cheek gently, leaning in to kiss him gently. their lips moved together as bull couldn't help but smile at how smooth lukas was. but it was amazing.

the butterflies in his stomach were going every which way as lukas' thumb grazed across his cheek gently. ❝ is that enough to answer your question, peaches? ❞ he hummed as his finger still was gently brushing across his cheekbone.

bill bit his lip in thought, shaking his head. ❝ one more ❞ he told him softly as he pressed their lips together again. lukas began to chuckle against his soft lips. ❝ now? ❞ he asked pulling away, laying down on the bed.

❝ mhmm. ❞ he giggled, laying down with his head was on lukas's chest. "andddd, what would that... k-kiss make us? ❞ he wondered, tracing invisible shapes on lukas's clothing. lukas shrugged his shoulders, biting his lip. ❝ i don't know... what do you want to be? ❞

❝ whatever y-y-you want. ❞ he responded, a happy grin on his face.

❝ well then... ❞ his hands rested on bill's waist, rubbing up and down his sides for comfort.❝ i guess we're... boyfriends ❞ he blushed at his own words. boyfriends, bill repeated to himself in his mind. this amazing, sweet, beautiful boy is my boyfriend.

sounds perfect ❞ bill whispered. lukas's smile beamed with joy. his first boyfriend. he felt like it was long overdue but he was... overjoyed, ecstatic, beaming, glowing, content. he was happy. finally, happy with someone.

❝ me and you? ❞ he asked kissing the top of bill's hand, holding it close to his lips.

me and you

+
one. more. chapter.
but thank you guys so much for 1K on this book. muah muah muah <33🥺💕💞💝