Chapter 4

^Listen to the song while reading^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 1, 1991

Hogwarts

Lilac's point of view

I was sitting on the Hogwarts express looking out through the window to see how the shining sun was brightening up the fields we were passing by

I was sitting on the Hogwarts express looking out through the window to see how the shining sun was brightening up the fields we were passing by. It was kinda fresh inside of the train with my hands feeling cold inside my gloves and my exposed legs feeling chills because of the breeze coming from under the seat.

I looked in front of me to just find Severus staring at a book he was reading. He was a quiet person no doubt about that and also a very secretive man. I wanted to start a conversation with him again as he had an hour ago yet he had started to ignore me as he had done before.

I cursed my arm trying to see how I could get his attention again when a knock on the sliding door was heard. "Anything from the trolly Miss?" the lady asked as I got an idea.

"Yes please, one of everything," I said as I grabbed my wallet from my purse and then started looking for money to pay for everything

"Yes please, one of everything," I said as I grabbed my wallet from my purse and then started looking for money to pay for everything. I had to admit I was mostly buying this many sweets because I was hungry but also because I thought that maybe I could share them with Severus.

"Here you go, Miss. Anything for you Suir?" the lady with the trolly asked but Severus just gave her a cold look.

"I think he will be having some of mine, thank you anyway," I answered for him with a smile as the trolley lady did the same, handing me a bag with all of the sweets I had bought. I closed the sliding door after she had left and then turned around to come to sit down next to Severus.

"Miss Evans I will not be accepting any of your sweets, and I would much appreciate it if you went back to your seat," he said with a deep voice as I just continued pouring all of what I had just bought on the cushioned seat. I could tell that he wanted to keep his distance yet I wasn't going to let him reject my offer.