2 (kaiya x dev)

recap:
they all looked at each other and smiled.

kaiya's pov

they all looked at each other and smiled.

"honestly we just wanna hang out with y'all" daniel said coming close to me and wraps his arms around me.

"okay so where do you wanna go, or what do you plan on doing" dia said and sat down in the couch next to kevin and tiana sitting on his lap.

"how about we just chill here for a bit" dev said "y'all stayin the week here right ?" he asked.

me and the girls nodded.

"okay if we chillin here then we need snacks" i said and diamond and tiana both screamed "NOT IT".

"y'all lazy as hell" i said grabbing my purse.

then kevin and daniel both looked at each other, "NOT IT" they yelled and laughed.

"i hate y'all, on some real shit" dev said grabbin his sweater off of the couch.

they laughed and we walked out the door, "they really are lazy as fuck" dev said as he shuts the door behind him.

i look at him and notice what he's wearing, a navy green velvet-ish sweater, and his jeans hang low a little, with his brown air force 1's.
shit- i never really noticed how good looking devin is ( a/n: BITCH YOU MEAN FINE AS BAT SHIT HOE !!!).

"to be honest" i stare at him without noticing.

he let out a small chuckle and opened his arms slightly, "you like what you see ?".

"h-uh what- oh shit im sorry, i wasn't lookin- i mean i was but i was ju- ugh" i said nervously. what the fuck is wrong with me ...

"its okay babygirl, i don't mind it at all, not to mention you lookin fine ya damn self" he said lookin me up and down while smiling.

"i think we better go before- you know...they wonder-" i started.

"wonder what ?" he said.

"nothing-" i said and got in the passenger seat.

"oh fucks no, who driving not i..." he said opening the door on my side.

"devin its your car though" i stated.

"you know what...you right, you driving back tho" he said and smirked.

fucking stupid ass smirk that i want to strangle him with.

he gets in the drivers seat and we drive off to walmart which is 20 to 25 mins away.

we pulled up to walmart and we get alot of junk food...chips,sodas, juices even tho we got soda..etc...

the total was 67.95, i took my card out getting ready to swipe it, "i got it" but before i could say or do anything, devin already had swiped his, and the lady gave him the receipt.

"why would you-" i started but he cut me off.

"because i wanted too, why are you complaining" he asked grabbing the bags off of the bagging area.