4 (tiana x daniel)

tiana's pov

i feel kevin move from where my head was laying.

"where are you going..." i mumble and lay down on the couch.

"to the bathroom, i be back" he whispers and kisses my cheek.

i decided to call kaiya to see where she was.

me: where are y'all ?
dev: we comin calm ya titties woman.
kai 🦋 : dev hush, where's dia ?
me: ion know, she went to the bathroom or something.
kai🦋 : aight, we'll we coming, see you in 20.
me: okay love yous.

end of facetime

i look up to see daniel in the kitchen making something.

i lay my head back down on the couch pillow and close my eyes.

i feel the couch sink in on one side.

im too lazy to even look at daniel right now.

"get upppp, you know you can't be sleeping forever mamas" he whined

"buuutt im tired" i said as i turned on my side.

then i feel a hand move from my ankle, trailing my leg and then to my inner thigh.

"daniel stop, that tickles" i move my leg away.

he moves his hand up more close to my center and i get knots in my stomach, not moving.

his fingers massages my clit and i become instantly wet.

"daniel,stop ke-" i started to say but he continues to massage my area, making me wetter everytime, a slight moan escapes my mouth.

"shh mama ya gonna get us caught." he says and pulls my knee up higher for an open entrance.

my body sits up straight and my breathing begins to pick up, i bite my lip and move daniels hand away.

"daniel now you know i can't do this,  kevin is literally in the bathroand can come out in any second" i say closing my legs back.

"but im sure you want this just as bad as i do T" he says and unbottons my shorts with on hand, i look at him.

as wet as i am right now, i don't want to do this to kevin.

he slides his fingers in his mouth and then slides them inside me.

i moan again, he covers my mouth with one of his hands.

"mamas what did i tell you about being loud" and i look at him but roll my eyes back his his pace speeds up.

i can hear my wetness from the outside.

"you're wet as fuck mami" he says licking his lips.

and then he comes closer to my face, and moves his hand, "im gonna need you to SHUT UP..okay ?" he says in a demanding voice and god does that turn me on

i nod my head quickly.

he kisses my neck and to my jaw, not stopping his fingers at the pace he was going in.

"i- want. you." i moan.

he just ignores me and looks me in the eyes.

i feel my walls tighten around his fingers.

"fuck papi, im gonna cum" i say and move my face up to bite at his lip.

he curls his fingers to hit my g-spot over and over again.

i feel my orgasm coming as im about to cum.

"don't stop, im almost there daddy" i say and gripping the side his shirt and with my other hand the side of the couch.

"cum then princess" he says looking deep in my eyes.

i cum, but he doesn't stop and i hit an orgasm trying not to scream, i tug at his shirt again, gripping the side of the couch.

he kisses me again, "daniel" i moan in his mouth and he doesn't move away.

he pulls his finger out and licks his fingers, "i want you to see how good you taste" i look at him and he stick his fingers in my mouth and i taste my juices all over his fingers.

he bites his lip and look at me, "we will continue this later..and trust me you WILL have back to back orgasms" he says and kisses my lips one last time.

as if on cue i hear the keys jingle outside of the house and daniel quickly moves off of me and i button my shorts and kaiya rushes inside the house passing me and daniel.

i look at daniel...and then i stare down at my shorts.

what the FUCK did i just DO ?!!

a/n: serious question, who do yall ship the most, tiana and dani, dev and kaiya, OR dia and kev ?
honestly i love all of them...but tiana and daniel has to be my fav rn. anyways byeeee !