PREFACE

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Those Sixteen Years is fan fiction that depicts the story of Wangxian and Lan Sizhui

Those Sixteen Years is fan fiction that depicts the story of Wangxian and Lan Sizhui. It will focus on how Lan Wangji lived his life without Wei Wuxian in those sixteen years. Moreover, it will also cover a young father's relationship 一Lan Wangji一 and a son 一Lan Sizhui一 from when Sizhui was very young. 

Most importantly, the plot would be a bit twisted because Wei Wuxian would also be included in the plot. In this story, I made a part of Wei Wuxian's soul returned to Cloud Recess after he jumped off the cliff and stayed near Lan Zhan all the time. Nevertheless, because it was just a small part of his soul, Wei Wuxian couldn't do anything that spirits could. He couldn't answer the Inquiry and couldn't do any supernatural power. In short, he was invisible throughout those whole years, watching the bond between Lan Zhan and A-Yuan grew fonder.

Please note that I don't read the novel Master of Demonic Cultivation (MDZS). I also don't watch every episode of the Anime. All the plots here are inspired solely by the TV series "THE UNTAMED." All the credits for the characters and settings go to the author and the teams that deserve this. As for the cover image, each image was downloaded from the internet, so the credits go to the uploaders.

Since this is my fan fiction, I will write some scenes based on my imaginations. Thus, if you happen to read and get confused somehow, let's pretend it happens in an alternate universe. Thank you.

P.S: I'm not trying to recreate a new MDZS or new WangXian. This story's purpose is to share my imagination within how Lan Wangji coped with during those sixteen years of separation. I feel attached to this character, and I just want to write a story for him. As you know, once we fall in love with a story, we can't help but imagine some alternate scenes. 

I want to inform you that this fanfiction focuses on the sadness and loneliness of each character. Therefore, I will be writing this only on the day that I feel down. It may be better to be able to bring the raw emotion out this way. 

And so, the update of this story will be slower than the others.
But I truly hope that you all will be patiently waiting for it.

Lastly is the cover page. Even though I want to make an original and unique cover for my book, I have to admit that I have zero drawing talent. And I don't have any friends that can draw. Therefore, the best I can do is take pictures from the internet, such as Google, Pinterest, and many more, then design and edit them to suit my book's theme. As such, I would like to give all the credits to the uploaders. I'll try to leave the link to each pic I put.

Thank you for clicking, "read." Thank you for keeping reading to the next and next chapters.

Welcome to my world!

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^.

ABOUT ME: