Wind Waker

Tetra's pov

    Yay, another day of random people having pity on us. It was a boring life just waiting to be picked from random people. My family is alive, they just hated me. They left me here to wait and wait for someone else to pick me up. Attention, all orphans report to the adoption hall , it's adoption time. The intercoms said as I slowly walked down to the hall. When I walked in, I saw a young man with brown semi messy hair and a Polo shirt with some jeans. The counselor handed hin the list of pictures and names. " Um, can I see this Tetra kid?" He asked. I was shocked to hear that someone wanted me. I walked up and looked at him. " I'll take her," He said. "You sure you don't want someone else? " the counselor said surprised. He handed her the money. " Yep," I was officially adopted.

   I grabbed my stuff and got into his car."So, how are you?" He asked with a friendly voice. " Ok," I said not knowing what to say. When we got to his place, he showed me my room which had a red pikmin,a few toy pokeballs, a t.v. with a wii and wii u hooked up to it, a Kirby pillow, and a gift box. I was so shocked."Well...go open it!" He said as I walked to the bed. I opened it and there was a 3ds with ssb4 and fantasy life. " I forgot, I'm Emile! ".