how/when you got shot

Jacksepticeye-

You were standing there with your friends, you had just gotten into a fight with our toxic friend, you were walking with your best friend and you didn't realize the black car, with your toxic friends and their lovers. "Im really having fun y/n, im glad you feel better!" Your best friend said. You smiled "im really having fun t-" you couldn't finnish your sentence, feeling a sharp pain in your chest as the black car speeds by. You fell to the ground, blood pouring out of your mouth. Your friend screamed and called 911 just as you blacked out.

PewDiePie-

You were hanging put with your friend, when someone jumped out and gripped your wrist. He dragged you to the ally, he proceeded to pin you to the hard brick wall. "What are you doing get off of me!" You yell. He takes out a gun and ran the barrel from your temple down to your shirt exposing a bit of your breast. You spit in his face and ran towards your friend who had her phone in hand, but before getting out of the ally, you felt a blast of pain in your back. Blood poured out of your mouth and stained your shirt. The guy ran off just as your friend called 911.

Markiplier-

Mark had just left, and left money for you to order some dinner while he went to make a video with one of his friends. Not to far away. You had called a friend over, and was expecting her over at 9:30. It was already 9:45, but you knew she wouldn't stand you up, so you ordered some food to share. You heard the door bell. You opened it and the dilevery man stood there. But he caught you off guard. He walked in and placed it on the table. "Thanks sir, i appreciate it!" You smiled and expected him to leave. But instead. He pulled out a gun and you screamed. You felt a sense of pressure in your chest, it didn't hurt, it just stung. You felt warm crimson liquid fall out of your mouth as he starred at the door way and ran out the back door. Your dad stood in the door way, in fear calling 911.

Hey guys, I had another mental breakdown and just decided to write to cope! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!