12

Braxton approached Ben with a giant grin on his face Monday morning at the bus stop. The two hadn't spoken to one another since what happened on Friday night, and Ben was hoping that Braxton wouldn't say anything about it, but that's not the way that things ever were with Braxton. If someone gave Braxton room to talk, he would start yapping away.

"You have a good weekend, Benji?" he questioned loudly with an annoying smile.

"I told you not to talk about it," Ben bit the inside of his cheek.

"Huh? I didn't say anything," he defends his previous question whilst knowing damn-well what he's doing.

"We both know you were thinking about it, though."

"Am I going to get in trouble every time I think about it? I mean, come on, if that's the case, I'm in a whole load of trouble. You know, I've been thinking about it and using it as a certain type of material," he says, "I never took you to be someone who would be that way in bed."

"Have you thought about it?"

The question is meant to be sarcastic, and Ben hadn't been expecting any serious response from him. "Pf, yeah," Braxton answered with honesty riddled in between his words.

"Ew, Braxton," Ben cringed.

"Says the one who had sex with me," he chuckled, seemingly unbothered by Ben's judgement.

"Hey! I never said I was proud of that."

"Yet somehow, it happened," he muses, "and I don't know if you recall, but you were the one who initiated it."

"Bullshit," Ben called out, "you were the one who said you would have sex with me if I wanted to have sex. Don't you think that means that you were the one who started all of this?"

"Maybe I initiated the sex, maybe I didn't. What's it matter in the grand scheme? You see those little pretty marks on your neck? They're there because your masochist ass basically begged me to give it to you rough," he stops speaking as the bus turns around the corner, "well, would you look at that? The bus is here."

"I'm not a masochist," Ben nearly squeaked at the accusation.

"Mm, fuck me harder; god, I want it rougher," Braxton mocked loudly as the bus stopped in front of the both of them.

Ben slapped a hand over his mouth as to shut him up, "I didn't sound like that, and shut up."

"Yeah, it sounded a whole lot louder coming from your mouth."

"Braxton, I'm going to kill you," Ben said as he stepped a foot onto the bus.

"Really looking forward to it."