Getting caught

When alecs dad opened the door and saw his son not with a girl but with a guy pissed him off and he yelled "what the heck is going on"? Alec replied back with " um nothing". Robert said " it doesn't look like nothing". Izzy than comes to Alec room. "Hey Alec have you heard from your best friend Simon because he is not returning my calls". As Izzy said that she saw Simon naked on top of Alec and than she said " by the angels what is going on here"? Robert told Alec to get dressed and for simon to go home and to never return to this house ever again and to never go near Alec as well.

Alec than got up to his dads face and said "hey you can't talk to him like that who the hell do you think you are"? Simon turned to Alec and said "its ok Alec we will talk later as he kissed alecs cheek and than left. "The hell you will talk to my son or come near him ever again ". Rob said to simon.

Alec than got dressed took his wallet and made sure that he had his fake id he left his house to go to a club to get wasted and drink away his problems. When he arrived at his club he took a sit at the bar ordered a hard drink and downed it fast and asked for more. When Alec felt nice he went to the dance floor and just danced and plenty of guys swayed to the music with him and he just went with it and that's when he saw s beautiful man with glitter eye shadow and beautiful perfect eye liner and that skin was well just perfect to. The guy bought Alec a drink and than they danced more and than he woke up in this guys house naked Alec snuck out of the bed and went back home as he left he thanked the angels that it was a one night stand and he will never see him again.

When he got home Izzy was up waiting and said " Alec where were you and why do you have glitter all over your body"? Alec turned to his sister and said "I don't remember him ". " wait what " Izzy said shouting. "Please don't shout I have a splitting headache ". "Are you drunk"? Izzy asked her brother.
Jace comes in and said " yo Alec where have you been and by the way I just got off the phone with simon and he was cry, why he crying what did you do to him"? " first of all don't shout because I have a headache and second go ask dad". "Why do I need to ask him "? Jace asked Alec. "Well um because he found simon and I in bed naked". Jace made and o face and Izzy was there and over heard and said " so are you and Simon a thing". Alec said to both of them "not exactly but we were curious and thought that we can try something and we talked about it for weeks and decided to see what it felt like because well um you know dad found us and I got mad left and went to a club and got really drunk and met......". Jace said "oh really who did you meet was he cute for you"? " I don't know to be honest but it doesn't matter because I'm not going to ever see him again".

4 weeks later Alec started feeling sick.......

Oh no what is wrong with Alec?
Do you think that Alec would ever see his glittery friend?
Why is Alec sick?
Comment me and let me know what you think.

I cant believe I actually updated twice but all in all I thought it would be a good treat so hope
You enjoyed because there are a lot of twists and turns