This school is shit

Ok, I'm Lili, there's not much to know about me other than I'm your average corky ass teen that rides a skateboard and reads comics whilst sleeping in until 3 in the afternoon and making moderately good grades while barely doing my work. Something special though is I live next door to a house full of foster kids, and my bedroom window stares right into Freddy Freeman's....

So ,just like every night this week, I'm sitting in my room casually looking through the window of the curly haired boy that I've grown fond of, when some kid I haven't seen yet walked in. The kids kinda cute... but he's nothing like Freddy.

Have I mentioned I've never had a conversation with Freddy... cause I haven't.

All of the sudden I notice that the kid is starring at me and I freak out.

I jumped onto my bed and hid under the covers like it was some type of scary monster looking at me.

"Shit shit shit" I muttered and peaked my head out. He wasn't looking anymore and I didn't feel like getting caught staring again so I stayed in bed and went to sleep since it was 9:30 and I had school in the morning.

Freddy's POV

Billy just came in from downstairs and we started talking about random stuff.

I glanced out the window to see if Lili was still watching like she does occasionally.

I've never talked to her before, but it feels like I know her. Some kids would think it's creepy having someone staring at you, but I find it comforting.

"So you and that girl?" Billy said abruptly and my head shot back over to him. "Uh what?" I asked trying to act like I didn't obviously know what he was talking about.

"The girl that was just staring at you through her window and then you just looked to see if you could see her" he explained and my cheeks got red.

"She was starring- err I mean oh yeah um Lili.. she's just a person that I don't actually know" I laughed and he looked so confused. "Uh ok" he muttered and laughed.

"Alright we should uh go to bed, school in the morning" I said and he got out of my bed and onto his and I laid down and closed my eyes.

Lili has only been living next door for about a week or something but my mom told me about her moving in and ever since then we just look at each other sometimes. She's extremely pretty..like super pretty.

She hasn't come to school yet either. I know cause I've never seen her at school and she never comes to the bus stop either. So I guess she just hasn't come yet, or maybe she's homeschooled. I haven't put much thought into it.

But if she does come to the bus stop, I'll definitely introduce myself........... maybe..... I don't know yet I have to think about it.

Next day

Lili's POV

I haven't gone to school all week, it's now Friday and I decided it's time to face the music.. the sad depressing music that is high school. At least the school year is almost over so I don't have to deal with it for too long.

I groaned and threw my blankets off me and shuffled over to my makeup vanity and stared at myself in the mirror.

"Dammmmm girl you cute" I said to myself and smiled. Self confidence is great. I did my makeup and my hair and put on the cloths I picked out the night before.

Outfit

Makeup

Makeup

I realized it was three minutes before the bus was going to come and I ran out of my room and downstairs and out the door

I realized it was three minutes before the bus was going to come and I ran out of my room and downstairs and out the door. I'm sure my mom will know where I'm going.

I ran to the bus stop and was almost there when I slipped on the icy ground and fell on someone.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry" I groaned and got up off the poor kid I just fell ok. It was that kid from Freddys room. Wait if he's here that means..

My head shot up and I saw Freddy standing there laughing at the kid on the ground.

"It's ok, I'm Billy by the way" he said and I helped him off the ground. I smiled at him and then walked away to go stand next to the bus sign by myself. 

"Hey are you the girl that just moved on next door?" I heard an unfamiliar voice ask and I turned around to see who it was. My heart melted at the sight of his brown eyes.

I snapped out of my daze and nodded. "Yeah, I'm Lili" I said and he smiled. "Freddy" he replied and I smiled back.

"ooOoO freddyyyyyys got a girlfriend" I heard a little girl squeal and I turned around. "Oh my god and she's pretty" she said and I blushed. "Thank you" I said and then the bus pulled up. "Hey Freddy, could I sit next to you, I don't know anyone" I asked.

"Of course. I mean uh yeah" he said and we got onto the bus and went and sat in the back.

"So you're a sups fan?" He asked and I laughed. "You could say that.." I could tell he was intrigued by that.

"So what about you.. or are you into Batman?" I said and he grinned "obviously Superman but Batman is pretty cool, I actual have a real batarang" he ranted and my mouth dropped.

"Like.. a real one that's actually sharp and could kill someone" I said practically star struck and he nodded. "Oh my god I have to see it" I squealed and shook him in excitement.

"You can come over after school if you want" he said and I nodded vigorously. "Sounds awesome"

I can't believe I'm actually talking to him right now. God I'm so happy.

Word count~1000