Freddys house

I sat down on the bus next to Freddy and I began to zone out into a world all my own. I pulled out my notebook and began to write down my sad feelings so I wouldn't start crying or something. 

Sadness?

I sat alone on a deserted island. Stranded there with nobody coming for me anytime soon. They say your sanity depends on other people, but by now I think mine is completely gone, especially since I don't have you. It's hard going insane slowly and unknowingly, but I was and there was no stopping it. But imagine being born alone, nobody there for you from the second you entered the world, nobody that wanted you, or needed you like you needed them. You probably wouldn't completely understand the meaning behind human interaction I'm certain, so maybe, well HOPEFULLY, you wouldn't go insane, coo coo, crazy I might say but you'd definitely be different. And what's worse being alone and crazy or being alone and different in today's society. Well I'm both, but mainly I'm just alone.

I was pulled out of my writing by a feeling of somebody's eyes on me. I looked up and noticed Freddy was reading what I was writing. I shut my book almost like it was and instinct I had, like when you accidentally touch a hot pan.

"Uhhh" I muttered out not knowing what to say. "Lili, you're not alone you have me" he said and I smiled at him. "Thanks Fred, I'm glad we're friends"

Freddy's pov
Did I just get friend zoned within 30 minutes?! Fuckkkkkk meeeeee

Lili's pov

I saw a look of sadness and slight confusion on his face the second the word friends came out of my mouth. I felt bad but I didn't want to be too forward so I just kept quite until we got to the bus stop and got off. He walked to his house bumping into each other and messing around the whole way there with darla and the others in front of us.

"Is Lili coming in with us Freddy?" Darla whispered as if I wouldn't hear. "Yeah" Freddy whispered back and Darla squealed. When we got into his house his mom and dad looked at me with open mouths.

Freddy coughed and they closed their mouths and smiled. "Who's this ,Fred?" His mom asked and his dad crossed his arms and smiled at Freddy as if saying good job.

"This is my friend Lili, Lili this is my mom and dad" Freddy explained and his dad raised an eyebrow making me laugh a little but I stopped cause I was trying to act polite. "It's nice to meet you Lili" his mom said "it's nice to meet you too Mrs. Freeman" I replied and Freddy and I went upstairs to his room.

"Huh that's weird I thought Billy would be in here" Freddy said and I shrugged. My eyes widened at the sight of his batarang.

"Oh my god you weren't kidding!" I nearly screamed and ran over to his dresser and ran my fingers over it. "I'm more of a sups girl but this is amazing" I said and as he walked over to me.

"Yeah it's pretty cool, I could kill you in your sleep with that thing" he said and I cocked an eyebrow and him and his cheeks turned pale pink.

"Not that I would, I mean why would I kill you you're awesome and gor- er I mean ....generous" he said and I laughed.

"You can say I'm gorgeous Freddy, I know I am" I gauked flipping my hair over my shoulder like Emily from science class and he laughed his cheeks now a bright pink. "Well I mean uh you are and uh" he uttered getting cut off by Billy walking into the room. "I say get a room you two but I guess you are in Freddy's room" he laughed and sat down on his bed.

I never thought about it. I was in Freddy's room, the boy id been starring at through my bedroom window for the last week. I was really in his room touching his batarang and listening to him call me gorgeous. I'm starstruck to say the least.

Ugh this kinda sucks and it's short but I meed to update something I'm having super bad writers block lately and I needed to update something idkkkkkk sorry if this is bad lol

also ive decided for the purposes of this book im going to make it where freddy doesnt have a limp