Part 1

IMPORTANT: this story contains explicit smut and descriptive sex scenes.
based on the twitter post by pperths!

-

Type bit on his lip and took in a sharp, harsh breath as he was pushed against the wall, one large hand wrapped around both of his wrists as he was held in place, another hand sliding along his school shirt and over his sides, grasping and feeling him up. He groaned and leaned his head forward which exposed the back of his neck and apparently gave the person holding him in place permission to press his lips there. First it was soft and then he felt teeth biting and sucking and he couldn't help the whine that released itself from between his lips as he felt a nice, dark mark being created against his skin.

"Y-you know..." he stuttered out as the hand on his waist moved to the front, sliding beneath his shirt to scrape nails against his stomach. "When you asked me to bring you lunch and said you'd pay me--I was expecting something different."

"This is a bonus tip." Said the man behind him against the back of his neck before he nuzzled his head against Type's shoulder, pressing a kiss to his cheek. Type tried to fight the way that the tips of his ears turned red, but there was no stopping it. "Or are you complaining about it?" The hand moved further up his shirt and tweaked a nipple and Type held his breath.

"Yes..." No. "I have class in an hour." Type told him, closing his eyes at the feeling of fingers pinching at him. He sucked on his own lip, writhing a little against the wall.

"I thought you didn't have class today?" Came the murmur against his neck. "Type... did you lie to me?"

Type peaked open one eye and suddenly looked embarrassed. "No?" But he had. He had very clearly told the other that he didn't have class today because if he had been honest, then he would've told him to forget about bringing him lunch and to concentrate on school and Type always concentrated on school. He wanted to focus on something else for once.

"That's pretty bad of you." The man tried to look stern, but there was a grin threatening to spill onto his face and Type narrowed his eyes and then huffed, pushing his hips backwards. This earned a groan from the other and then it was Type's turn to smirk. "You're such a tease."

"What am I doing?" Type asked, his voice innocent as he pushed backwards a little bit more. "You're the one who has me trapped up against this wall, P'Tharn." Indeed, he was trapped, although Type knew if he wanted to get out of it, he easily could. His boyfriend liked to play the stern, older, business man at times, but Type knew that he was really a big softy who was wrapped around his finger.

Type preferred it that way.

Tharn let out a breath and then dropped his hand lower, but slowly, trailing his fingertips down Type's chest as he stared the younger in the eyes. Type hated to admit it, but P'Tharn's gaze always had him feeling slightly weak in the knees and he felt it now. It was a good thing he was pressed so firmly up against the wall, or else he might collapse right there from the stare alone. Nevermind the way that his boyfriend's hand was deftly unzipping at his jeans and sliding his hand down the front of his underwear.

He didn't grasp him yet. First, Tharn began by stroking around him and Type had to fight to keep his eyes open as he leaned his head back against the strong shoulder behind him. Tharn liked to tease him and at times it could be a bit too much. Type's impatience was rather notorious, but that wasn't to say that he didn't also enjoy it immensely.

"Too dry." Tharn murmured and then pulled away from Type completely so that Type had to lean forward against the wall to hold himself up. He watched with heavy eyes as Tharn went to his desk and pulled out an almost half-used bottle of lube (this wasn't the first nor would it be the last time that Type had... office hours with his boyfriend) before making his way back over to Type.