It's Out

Breaking: Super Junior's Kim Heechul and Twice's Momo Confirmed To Be Dating

And with that today's trending topic would be me and Heechul oppa. I never went out of the room after the news came out. I know the members are outside and desperately waiting for me to come out because they want to bombard me with all of their questions. Even though Jeongyeon is my roommate, she never came into our bedroom last night. I know she's being considerate as she thought that I might needed my time alone. But I know I couldn't stay in the room forever. So I get out of my room. The members are on their phone and talking to each other when I came out. They look up at me and pull me to the couch. They didn't say anything to me and we just hug each other at that time. After a while, I start to speak up, "Okay. What do you want to ask?"

"Why do you reveal your relationship to the public?", the maknae Tzuyu ask me with a serious face and serious tone. I couldn't help but to laugh. The others join me too.

"Tzuyu-yah, why did you ask like that. You sound like a reporter with that tone",  Jihyo replied

"But she's right. Why unnie? I thought that you say that you want to keep it private and not go public", Dahyun asked

"At first I'm confused until Heechul oppa called me. I said that I don't know what to do but then he said that he wanted to confirm the news. He wanted to admit that we were dating each other. I guess that's how it become public. I actually didn't do anything. Heechul oppa managed everything including informing to our CEO and PD-nim.", I replied to them

"Woah, Heechul sunbaenim is really cool.", Jeongyeon replied.

I just smile back at her. I ask them about the reaction of the netizen especially our ONCE. They try to avoid that topic by asking me if I'm hungry. I know it by their reaction that it must be not good. I said that I'll be right back and I go back into the room and pick up my phone. I click on the trending article and read all the comments. Most of it question the age gap that we have and start talking ill about Heechul oppa. I go and read the other article and most of it talk about the same thing, the age gap that we have. Yes I know its not common for people to have a huge age gap with their partner but that doesn't mean its wrong.  Both of us are legal. I know that I will boiled up with anger more if I continue to read the comments so I decided to lock my phone and get out of the room. 

As soon as I get out, Chaeyoung come and hug me. She said 

"Its okay unnie. People will talk everything that they want when they don't agree with you. But the only person that know the truth are both of you and that's all that matters because in the end, only the two of you can work out on your relationship, not others"

I smile at her and hug her back tightly and said 'Thank you". She knows how much I needed that kind of support after looking at all the hate comments. I am always really impressed with Chaeyoungie by the way she talks, because she may look young and innocent on the outside but she is actually really matured when she start to open up her mouth. Actually more than me. That is why sometimes I prefer to hang out with her because she is the only person that can actually understand me without much talking. 

I know that I need to go and meet Heechul oppa to check on his condition. He had been through so much with Sulli sunbae and Hara sunbae passing. And with this, I'm afraid that he would have a hard time too. I'm sure he is. I mean look at the comments. They are mostly talking ill about him.

I know that this are more than enough reasons for me to check up on him. I give my manager a call and said that I want to go to his apartment. 

When I arrived at his place, I suddenly become nervous. I don't know what to say to him. I mean like most of the hate comments came from my fans. They don't talk ill about both of us but only him. It is like our relationship was decided by him, not both of us. I wonder how would he feel.

I don't know know how to confront him. For 10 minutes I stand in front of his door wondering back and forth whether to ring the door bell or not. When I have decided to ring the bell, the door suddenly open. I saw a familiar figure standing in front of me with a swollen eyes. I could only said,

"Oppa"