𝟰 : fo

After Mingi slipped from the seven eleven, he didn't go home. Instead, he started wondering around. He wasn't sleepy (his eyes were droopy and was about to fall asleep standing up, liar). Plus, he didn't want to say goodbye to Yunho just yet. Why? Because he really enjoyed Yunho's presence, and, yeah.

Mingi found himself in a park near Yunho's work.

Yunho's work ended already. Can I ask him to come here? What if he finds it weird. . .

Mingi fought with his emotions and brain for a moment. It should be fine! Just don't make it seem weird or creepy! Come on, you should be considered his friend already!

Mingi wrote a message quickly.

MINGI: come to the park near the store? our fight was interrupted.

Yeah, that should be it. Send.

"Fuck, I did it, I did it." Mingi cursed to himself. He wasn't usually this anxious about how his friends saw him or how his friends would react.

It's just that their friendship was built on a so weak base, sure. At least, that's what Mingi told himself for the time being.

Mingi's phone beeped.

YUNHO: coming, wait up

Mingi was a silent mess, his main moods being terror and joy.

Sure, it had went well today, but what about when Mingi wasn't in the mood of talking? Or if his sleeping went back to normal (aha, as if that'd happen), would he see Yunho anymore? He was just worrying and over analyzing his newly formed friendship, because getting new friends outside the internet wasn't exactly what Mingi was used to be doing at this point of life. Mingi really hoped that there would be someone that would say that it'll all be alright.

Okay, and maybe a hug from Yunho.

+

Yunho changed his direction, the new destination being the place that Mingi suggested. His mind was blank the whole time. The soft music on his earphones flooded through Yunho's body and relaxed him thoroughly.

So you could say that the boys were totally in different mindsets when meeting each other.

"Oh, hey. How's life?" Yunho asked when he entered the normal conversation range.

"You literally saw me 15 minutes ago." Mingi huffed and held a smile in.

"Yeah, but, why'd you call me here?"

"Can't you read?" Mingi was obviously joking at this point. It'd be petty to continue a fight like this after it had once ended.

"Wanna fight?" Yunho laughed.

Mingi looked at Yunho and a flood of braveness drowned him.

"Wanna hug it out?"

Yunho's heart missed a beat but returned to his natural state fast. He could only form 2 words.

"Yeah, sure."

Instead of feeling awkward, both of them were relaxed when they went in for a loose hug. Which was surprising, considering Mingi's condition under 10 seconds ago.

The park didn't have many lights and the light pole closest to them was far enough that they were in a comfortable darkness. They didn't fear about being 'caught'. Yunho actually thought that he'd never be afraid of people seeing him with Mingi. It was a strange thought.

Mingi was so warm even when night, well, dawn. Mingi patted him in the back as a signal to let go but Yunho didn't want to. The time was stopped for him.

"Okay. Our fight was there and solved and I won." Yunho stated when the two finally let go of each other.

"Nah, I'm the winner."

"Oh, I thought I won. I let go last."

"Shut up, I won."

"Mm. Okay." Yunho grinned.

. . .

okay a shorter chapter because i want to do a valentines day special which is, unfortunately, today. let's see if i have the willpower to do it. uwu but at least i gave an update.