Part 11

Part 11
I literally cried myself to sleep because I thought I had broke free from a man that had no respect for me and wanted no parts of me now I'm pregnant with his child.

That following morning I called my mama to tell her that my pregnancy test was positive.

"Child I don't know what to tell you, you done got pregnant by somebody else husband." "It ain't the baby fault, you just got to do what you got to do"

"Mama Monique done got pregnant for that man thinking that baby suppose to keep him she so stupid."

I heard my sister all in the background running her mouth thinking she knew everything.
I told my mama not to tell her my business because she talked to much and I didn't want everybody in my business.
"Lisa, Monique don't want her business out there in the street so don't go running your mouth."

"Lord y'all gonna kill that man poor wife"

"Mama she knew what he was out here doing, I even told her about us"

"That wasn't your place to tell her nothing if you knew he was married, what was you trying to prove?"

"I wasn't trying to prove anything I just wanted her to know what he was doing since he thought he was doing something"

"Monique baby you not making any sense but what you need to do now is tell them you have a baby on the way and y'all need to figure out how y'all going to raise this baby without all this drama"

"Mama I'm not telling Ronnie nothing until I have my baby, he might try to kill my baby if I tell him I'm pregnant."

"Well do what's best for you, you can't be stressing while you pregnant. "

"Ok mama, I'm about to get me some rest I'll talk to you later".......................

Four months went by and I decided to take my mama to the doctor with me to see what I was having. I was so excited I couldn't wait to see what I was having...

"Ms. Pullmon this baby is very active, let's see if I could get a clear view between the legs....."
"Looks like your having a baby girl!"

"Thank you Jesus!"
I cried tears of joy because I wanted a girl so bad. I already had a name for her.... Journee Faith Pullmon.
I've been on a long Journey in the process of making this baby and by Faith I've come a long way so that's how I came up with her name.

As we walked back to the front through the waiting area I heard the receptionist call the next patient name up to the window.....

"Londyn Carter"