Part 16

Part 16
I wasn't at work an hour and I called and checked on Journee what seemed like every five minutes.

"Monique chill out she's fine I'm her daddy I got her she's with me you called here one hundred times already" "The kids are gone to school so she will be Staci little company keeper while they're gone and if I need to run off she'll be fine now chill out and do some work"

I guess I was over reacting so I decided to go out for lunch and get me something to eat.
It was twelve fifteen so I decided to call and check on mama and make sure she took her medicine for her heart........

"Ma you took your medicine"

"Yeah  I took it but my chest bothering me a lil, I'll be fine, how's my Journee pooh"

"She's ok I called and checked on her Ronnie told me to stop calling so much or he was going to stop answering the phone"

"Her lil chunky self gonna be ok granny baby could of came home with me"

"Mama you already got Lisa kids worrying you she'll be over there tomorrow if you feeling better........."

I kind of hate I called mama cause Lisa always in the back ground running her damn mouth but when I get off work Imma show her big mouth ass something.

"I ain't never seen nobody so dumb and desperate, ain't no way in hell I'll let my baby go over no bitch house that I don't trust."

"Lisa watch yo mouth "

"I'm sorry mama and God forgive me for cursing in front of my mama but Monique act like she ain't got no damn sense when it come down to her own baby" Ronnie must knocked the lil sense she did have out her damn head"

"Mama I swear if I didn't just have a baby I'll come over there and fight Lisa in your house"

"I'm so sick of y'all two I don't know what to do and Lisa stay out of my conversations when I'm on the phone"

"Mama stop yelling at that dog you can't be getting upset your chest already bothering you"

"I'm not finna worry with y'all two call me when you get off work and the baby make it home"

I got off the phone with mama and scrolled through my phone looking at pictures of my baby. I wanted to call and check on her so bad but I didn't do it I got to get use to her being away from me.

At two thirty I went back to my desk to use the phone to check on Journee. For some strange reason in the back of my mind I heard my baby crying.
"I know I'm not going crazy I just heard my baby cry"

I called Ronnie's phone but I didn't get an answer. I called back again and there was no answer.
"Ronnie play to much he better answer the phone"

I started talking to myself and damn near started panicking.......