two

Lunch time comes along but that doesn't mean it's freedom for Hana. She wishes that the blind date could at least be held after the shop is closed but her mom insisted for Hana to meet the man as soon as possible. However, Hana realizes at how her mom that also could be addressed as Mrs.Kim has been so eager and excited compared to the other blind dates she had went before. Maybe Mrs.Kim has finally bring out the hidden gem that could sweep Hana off her feet ? Well, Hana will soon find out.

Hana stares into her reflection in the mirror. A confident beam plasters on her lips as she thinks that she looks decent and good enough for the blind date. Nothing outstanding, just a cream thin layer turtleneck tucked into a short brown pencil skirt with buttons aligned in the middle. The look is completed with a pair of black preppy oxford shoes compliment by a long rose gold necklace, a beautiful rose charm hanging from it. She keeps posing and tries to do various greetings as preparation before she meets her blind date. "You can do this. You are beautiful, a confident young woman with a nice smile," Hana gives a pep talk to herself while fixing on her hair. Walking away from the mirror with a positive mindset, just for her to turn around again and to freak out.

Seeing this situation sends a whole tension to Seokjin who has been listening and watching Hana from afar. "Can you at least not panic right in front of my food ? I'm losing my damn appetite seeing your antsy ass pacing around." He walks towards his little friend with his eyebrows arched together to show how he had enough.

"Just be yourself sweetie, nothing is more attractive when you show your own charms instead of trying to act like a pretty little doll just so you can impress someone, so be yourself, if you're going to freak out in front of him then do it, it's adorable anyways," Seokjin nags, reaching at his limit of frustrations. He could be annoying at times as no one really likes being nagged at but it's one of Hana's motivation in life every time she feels like there's an anchor pulling her down. Hana let out a giggle, amused at how her dear friend never failed to make her feel better in just seconds of his rambling. Seeing this makes Seokjin smiles and slowly stop his words. His palms gently grab onto Hana's cheeks, squeezing it enough to form a small pout on Hana's lips as he says, "Make mama proud, you can do this!" Seokjin utters with full energy so Hana could accept it with the same attitude.

With a cheer, Hana once again walks away with confident steps, this time with no hesitation to look back. Of course this is not the first time she has been on a blind date. Every blind date is different and somehow Hana enjoys the thrills she feels every time she goes on a blind date. These blind dates make Hana realizes how everyone in this world have different ideas of love. One could be sappy, one could be corny, one could be clueless but everyone shares the same dream of meeting their true love.

The cafe is only ten minutes away on foot so she takes her sweet time to relax and ease her mind. Even so her mind is occupied, her eyes wander around the streets before a display of macarons catches her attention. She suddenly thinks that it will be nice for her to buy a small box of macarons as a courtesy for her blind date. Entering the cafe, the scent of fresh pastries hit her nose, making it so pleasant for her to just hang around but too bad she is on the clock. Not wasting any time, she scans through the various of decorated desserts. Hana picks on four different flavours they offered for the round shaped confection just in case he might not have the same taste as hers.

Hana quickly queue up the line as it is getting longer as seconds pass by. A soft chime rings twice in her ears, signals of notification coming in her mobile, averting her attention to look through her bag to pull it out. Looking at her phone as the screen lights up, her face also gleam into a cheery expression as she reads the messages on the monitor. 

*( the timeline is in 2019 since i started this back then. )

She doesn't bother to reply since it is not urgent but the texts make her giggle to herself, feeling giddy and at the same time thinking how she could meet a good friend like Seokjin

She doesn't bother to reply since it is not urgent but the texts make her giggle to herself, feeling giddy and at the same time thinking how she could meet a good friend like Seokjin. She snaps back into real life when a huge figure bumps into her shoulder making her petite body sways from her spot. 

"Do you ever look around and see whether someone wants to walk pass you ?"

That is the first thing ever uttered by the person who obviously crashed into her-- Or at least that's what she thought. Hana is still stabilizing herself from the impact before she stands with a straight back, ready to face the latter who just bluntly accused her. "Do you not learn manners where you could politely say 'Excuse me, miss.' before passing through ? Plus, this is a queue and this place is big enough for you walk all the way around the queue, mister." Hana looks up the latter who is a man with a tall figure, somewhat brings a familiar someone from her memory. Too bad his face is covered as he is wearing a mask that covers up half of his face except for his eyes even though his hair is tied up neatly into a man bun.

Examining his outfit, Hana realizes he is wearing the same outfit with the employees there. Perhaps, he is working here too ? The man rolls his eyes, his foot tapping against the wooden floor irritatedly before his left arm stretches out towards his side. "As you can see, miss goody two shoes, the line has long gone and many of them has taken a seat. You're the only one standing here, God knows what the hell you're thinking while blocking the only fucking free way for me to move around quickly." His voice slowly build up into annoyance towards the end.

Hana's eyes turn wide as she briskly look around just to find herself, alone, standing in the mid-way with every attention is now on her and the latter. The nicely dressed woman fixes her confident posture into a timid one as she looks down in defeat. "I'm sorry for being careless. Have a good day, mister." Hana speaks softly, finally approaching the counter.

"Thanks. Was having a good day till you decide to ruin it," The man mutters underneath his breath, enough for Hana to hear towards the end of his sentence. Hana's attitude quickly change as she turns around, facing the man before she shouts at him. "Do you really have to make a big deal out of it ? I said sorry, right ? Or is it you want me to be on my knees and beg for your forgiveness ? Matter of facts, you bumped into me, you could clearly see me standing there then why don't you avoid me ?" Hana could feel the tension is building up in her so she quickly clenches both of her hands into a fist in order to control her outburst.

Seeing Hana explode gives a whole entertainment towards the man. He pulls his mask down, finally exposing his face, a smug paints on his lips, the same bore eyes staring into Hana, his cheek with scar that finally clicks Hana's mind. 

"You!! I knew you're gonna be a pain in the ass ever since I assisted you," Hana's voice is shaky, showing how much she is holding her anger back. Her eyes falls onto his name tag that's located on his left chest, a frustrated scoff leaves her lips. 

"Look, I don't know what you're talking about. If you're one of the girls that I fucked with then I'm sorry I don't remember you. But, if I could clearly see you, I won't have crashed into you and messed my own day right ?" He sighs with a hint of chuckle at the end.

The whole cafe goes quiet as they are caught up with the scene in front of them. None dare to even make a move to break it off even though there's no violence involved. "Enough. We're just going rounds and you're wasting my time," Hana huffs in anger, quickly paying for her desserts.

Stomping her way out of the cafe brings a wide smirk on the latter's mouth. "That was fun," he chuckles, walking his way back to his work. "Jungkook," a voice calling for a name, making the latter stops his track to look back.

"The girl... she took an empty box instead of the one she is supposed to take," his colleague explains in a terrified manner knowing how he just had a heated situation with her.

"Fucking annoying," Jungkook mumbles, accepting the errand insincerely, he quickly run after the fiery woman that's getting further and further away with a box of macarons in his hand.

-

hello lovelies!!! after a long break, i finally get my brain working on the new chapter. jungkook is here!!!!! i hope you guys will enjoy this new update!! have a good day/ evening/ night!! see you again for the next update!!!