Lilly

Earlier that day
Davids pov: I was talking to Noni when Scott came I walked away to avoid any conversation with him I drove home I was about to open the door when I heard a male voice say I love you then I heard Lilly's voice say I love you too I heard the door so I hid unfortunate I didnt get a good look at the man his voice was deep and almost old but it didn't matter I was so angry with Lilly I burst through the door "what the hell" I shouted Lilly turned around shocked "uh-I -umm ... your home early"she blurted out "oh I can not believe you right now that's it this relationship is over" "but David" she argued "NO !" I screamed "GET OUT" she slammed the door I fell onto the floor and tears streamed down my face .
————now
Winona's pov : I got out the shower to see Scott angrier than anything "is everything ok"I asked
I saw him staring at my phone in rage I took it of him I let out a sigh "don't be so mean to David he's my friend what if something was wrong" I said to Scott " he's bothering you he's corrupting you I'm telling you" he replied "what's that supposed to mean!" I said getting angry myself "your different" Scott said I scoffed "ohh I get it your just jealous cause I'm not doing what your telling me to!?" I said in a mocking tone "your unbelievable" I muttered "where are you going" he shouted for a walk alone!" I shouted back slamming the door.
I called David to make sure he was ok.
David's pov: I sat in tears I had no one no Lilly and no Noni but then my phone rang I looked at it said Noni😘 OMG she was calling me but wait what if it was scott I answered anyway "hello" I mumbled "DAVID are you OK OMG I'm so sorry about my bf he's such a jerk sometimes" Noni blurted out ,I sighed "in all honesty no" I replied "what's the matter" Noni said concerned "it's Lilly she cheated on me" "OMG I'm so sorry she said" starting to cry a bit herself "I'll be there in a moment if that's ok"she asked "yeah that's great" I replied I was glad she actually cared about me.