The cheater (pt 1)

Winona's pov: I burst David's door open I saw him lying on the floor in tears my jaw dropped "ohh David I'm so sorry" I said I ran over to him and give him a hug.
David's pov: Noni's small body wrapped around me it made me comfortable she helped me on the sofa eventually I stopped sobing and she asked me some questions.
Winona's pov: David put his bear arms around me thanking me for everything "it's ok we're gonna find this cheat and we're gonna take them down"I reassured him I stared into his ocean blue eyes giving him a warm smile. David was always been so nice to me always looking after me he was kinder to than Scott had ever been something about him made me feels safe he made me feel l-loved I can't be falling for him can I ? But now is not the time he just got cheated on! Besides he had probably doesn't feel the same
David's pov: Noni's smile made me feel warm she was always here for me and truth is I had fallen in love with her although for two years I kept it a secret and still do,she was with Scott so I moved on and got with Lilly (wich I regret more than anything) but now here she is making me crazy in love with her again I realise how long it's been silent "umm so how's things with Scott"I muttered "he's being such a jackass he never listens to me he always wants it his way he said I was acting different and should stay away from you but for once I didn't listen he's been so annoying recently!"she started to get frustrated a place my hand on hers "hey hey it's ok" "I know how you feel he's always a jerk towards me as well" I said "I don't I love him anymore" or he doesn't love me" a tear fell from Noni's face I wiped the next one away "it's ok I'm gonna be here for you all the time" I hugged her " you promise" she stuttered "I promise" I said.

Winona's Pov:I was sure of it now I was in love with him I new I was going to break up with Scott at some point we were slowly drifting away from each other and now I have had enough. "You can stay here if you want I have a spare bed" David voice comforted me "yeah please I'd like that"

————the morning
Winona's pov: I woke up to the smell of toast and bacon I walked into the kitchen to see david cooking "morning Noni" David said with a smile I loved it when he called me that a smile spread across my face "morning" my phone started to ring it said Scott "no thanks" I said and declined the call David giggled at my comment "breakfast is served" David said proudly "thanks" I can't even repay you for this" I said "so how many times has Scott called" I asked "5"David said sitting next to me "I better get home soon" "why" David questioned with a smirk on he face "so I can dump his ass" I said laughing David seemed shocked "are you sure" he muttered "I mean you've" I cut David of by putting a finger on his lip "I've had enough of him I need I break" I told him "yeah I agree you deserve so much more" David said smilling like an idiot.