Shippers Unite Part 4 |Mullette| (A,F,O)

MODERN COLLEGE AU

(Edit in) Again, like Lost (another book I made) this chapter has been saved in my drafts for a while. I made this on Jan 13 but I never had to motivation to finish it. But since I got 1k reads I guess I gotta make a new chapter, so enjoy!... now I gotta read this over again to see what this chapter is about

LAFAYETTE'S P.O.V

So we set up Thomas and James. They seem happy. As long as he's happy I'm happy.

The only thing that's been bothering me is Hercules ignoring me. I don't even think I did anything wrong!

I try to talk to him and he'll either nod his head or just walk away.

I decide to just get these thoughts out of my head and go for a walk around campus. Maybe something just happened at home for him. I open the door and see that it's raining. Great. But I really don't care.

I put on my jacket and leave the dorm, not telling anyone where I was going.

I didn't think I needed to. I was just going for a walk.

HERCULES P.O.V

I was trying to build up the courage to ask Laf out. But, my fear is getting in the way. I don't want to lose him over a stupid crush.

I accidentally ended up pushing him away. Which was kind of a mistake. I ended up hurting him.

"Hey John?" I say while approaching him. He looks up from the movie that was playing on the TV. "Do you have any dating advice?" I ask him shyly. "Why are you asking me? You should be asking Peggy." He shrugs. "That's the last thing I want to do!" She'll probably set up some crazy operation.

"Well, who is it that you're asking about?" He asks, suddenly interested. "Uh-erm... Lafayette..." I sigh in defeat. He squeals. Ok, Peggy's rubbing off on him. "Yes! I think he feels the same way about you!" He explains.

"Really?" Crap. I'm blushing. "Yea! You need to confess!" He tried hyping me up. "You're turning into Peggy. Oh no." I chuckle. He jokingly scoffs and pushes me towards Laf's room. "Go ask himmm!" He whispers while running to his room.

I'm starting to second guess this. What if John thought wrong and he only likes me as a friend? I sigh.

"I'm not doing it." I sigh while walking away from his door. John comes out of his room. "Whattt?" "I can't!" I say while I plop on the couch and put my face in my hands. "You can!" He tries reassuring me. "No.. what if it breaks our friendship and he switches dorms and moves in with some asshole?!" I sink down in the sofa. "I'm sure he won't! He's not like that!" John says, shocked.

I shake my head in protest. "Fine! If you don't tell Laf, I will." He says sternly while sitting up. 

"Tell me what?" I hear a familiar voice ask. I turn around to see Laf in a hoodie, standing outside the door.

John jumps. "Oh! Laf! Hi!" He says nervously. "W-where have you been?" John asks him. Changing the subject. "I just took a walk." He says plainly. Oh. So he wasn't in his room.

He starts walking to his room. "How long?" John asks. "About an hour." He shrugs. 

He left the dorm for about an HOUR?! It's freaking 1am! "You ok?" I ask him. He looks shocked that I talked to him. "Uhm. Yea." He replies quickly. "I'm just going to go to bed." He sighs before scurrying off to his room.

"Well.. that was... odd..." John tilts his head at Laf. I agree.

         THE NEXT DAY

LAFAYETTE'S P.O.V