[Bakugou Katsuki x Reader] Nightmares

Quirk : Smoke Transformation : can turn in to smoke at any time and travel with extreme speed. Can turn ant part of the body in to smoke

"What the fuck do you think you are doing...get your ass back here, you are going to be a villain...if you don't do as you're told I'll fucking kill you!" Your father screamed as he held your collar of your shirt tightly in his grasp. You could feel the spit from him on your skin. He slapped you and watched as you cried on the ground at his feet. He kicked you and laughed, over and over again he kicked you.

"But why daddy, why can't I just be like All Might"

"You don't belong any where...I'm even surprised the boss still wants you around you should be grateful you brat" He screamed as he punched your cheek. Your brother watched from across the room, he wanted to intervene but he would get hit too and after the accident with his eye he doesn't want to risk it. He only had one eye now after getting in to a fight with him, his arm finally healed after the fight too.

"Sam! Get your ass over here and beat on your sister. I need to go and get the ropes. She tried leaving again" your brother looked at you with concern. He soon got grabbed as well by the old man.

"Do I make myself clear, or do I have to teach you a lesson as well?" He screamed at him and threw him away from you. You watched as his body hit the kitchen table, grease was all along that table and you barely even used it. That was how disgusting this place was and you have spent your whole life here. Your brother wiped his eye and limped over to you. Whispering that he was sorry as he held your wrists together. You tried to use your quirk and turn in to smoke but the collar your dad made you prevented your escape entirely.

You cried out in pain, asking..pleading for any one that could hear. You needed help, you wanted an escape to this. You didn't want to be a villain, you wanted to be a hero in this world. But any time you mention the H word you got beat. As you sobbed on the ground he came back with a lit cigarette in his mouth. Undoing the rope he had just for you when you acted up.

"Please daddy I'm sorry...*sniff* I won't do it again honest"

"You said that last time, and the time before that you little fucking liar. Hold her still damn it" He yelled as he smacked your brother up side the head. You felt pressure on your wrists, there were previous rope burns that haven't healed yet. You cried out in pain as you were picked up by your hair and thrown in to your cell of a room.

"Anybody...please help me" you tried turning your body in to smoke but it sent pain up through your spine. There was nothing I could do but just cry...

‐----------------------------------------------------------------
"Y/n! Y/n wake up come on now that's it" Your eyes shot open, blurry from crying so hard. You couldn't breath at all at that point. As you looked around you found Katsuki holding your shoulders tightly with a worried expression across his face. He sighed and he pulled you in to his chest and hugged you tight. You couldn't help yourself you started to sob in to his chest. He rubbed your back softly and muttered it's going to be okay if your ear over and over again.

"W-what are you d-doing up s-so late Bakugou?" You asked quietly as you wiped the tears going down your cheeks.

"I went to go grab something from the kitchen and heard you...why are you crying?" He asked quite sternly as he looked in to your eyes. More tears fell as you recalled everything that had happened in the dream. This hasn't happened to the point where he has came in here and caught you crying. You have told him at the lunch table about the nightmares. Well mostly to Kirishima but he listened in. Almost every one knew about your dad and you coming from a villain family, luckily they welcomed you in with open arms after All Might saved you from him. But ever since you got away you still have nightmares about him constantly.

"It's about your dad isn't it, y/n I didn't know they were this bad. My god you scared the literal shit out of me" He said, trying not to call you a name that he would usually use for Kirishima and everyone else. He knew it would hurt you if he called you names, he never wanted to hurt you ever. You were even surprised you could handle the training here after the abuse. All Might said it made you stronger by moving on. But you just felt weak and confined. Like one little mess up will break you and send you over the edge.

As you were in thought you felt him pick you up and set you on top of him. He scared the literal crap out of you but soon wrapped his arms around you. He was caring for you, he was showing love for the first time.

"I don't want you to cry anymore okay....I'm here for you...to protect you...even if you feel a little bit sad if we are out in public or here. During the night how ever long it is...I'm here for you okay." He whispered in your ear and pecked your cheek as you buried your head in his neck. He moved slowly so that you could lay down on the bed, he chuckled slightly as your grip never let go of him. He pulled up the cover and slipped in beside you, wrapping his arms around you to pull you in close.

"Get some sleep okay...we can talk about it in the morning if you want, no pressure"

"But what if the dreams come back"

"I'm here for you okay, I'll be right here to comfort you. It's 1 in the morning. We have training at around 6. Get some sleep for now"

"Katsuki" you whispered, he didn't answer for a few seconds like he was thinking.

"Yes Y/n"

"Thank you...for caring" He paused again after hearing what you said to him.

"It's...no problem Y/n...now go to sleep" You smiled as you snuggled up in to his chest. Hearing his heartbeat slowly as he laid there. He never acted this way to anybody but you. And you owed him big time for that. His grasp on you tightened as you fell back and turned around. He was spooning you from behind, your body was the right size for him to cuddle with. He was your savior to this madness in your head...you could even say you loved him for all he has done for you. And hoped that he would continue this for you so you could get some sleep peacefully with him by your side.