[Denki Kaminari x Pro Hero Reader] Back

You walked off the train that you took from the airport, you had just gotten back with your hero agency from the US after around three years since you graduated from UA. Of course the day before when you were on the flight you texted your old group chat to meet at the train station for you and they all replied with some excitement. That's what you were mostly waiting on was them.

Your bags were hanging loosely by your hands as you stood with your leader, he ruffled up your hair like he normally would. Asking you many things like are you still going to stay in the agency, are you going to go solo now that your back? Of course you wanted to stay with them but things might change. You never knew, maybe you would start and agency with your friends instead. As you waited with your back turned you heard fast footsteps behind you. You turned just at the right moment and picked up your alien friend. She laughed as you swung her around in your grip.

"I missed you so so much girl, we need to do some shopping soon!" Mina yelled as you set her down, even though you were only an inch shorter then her you still could pick her up with ease. Then as she moved you were next greeted by tape arms. He picked you up with ease and you were frightened by his size. He must have grew three more inches and got a hair cut since the last time you seen him.

"Your hair looks so good Sero, missed you so much"

"Missed you too, miss my second video game buddy" He chuckled as he set you down only to be picked up by Kirishima next. You both started to laugh as he gave you a big bear hug. Yelling I missed you several times. He really grew up, he had scruff and everything.

"You look manly as ever Kiri!"

"You too, very manly and cool....I watched your fights on the TV very amazing." Then came Bakugou surprisingly. He smirked slightly and held his hand out, making a fist. You chuckled as you gave him a fist bump real quick but quickly gave him a hug. He only chuckled slightly as he hugged you back real quick staring at you.

"good to see you" Kirishima must have changed him because he never would have said anything like that to you. But as you glanced around you didn't see you electrifying friend standing there with him. The one guy you had a crush on through out school? You looked at everyone with a confused face still looking around for him in the crowd.

"Where's Kami?" You asked as you walked with them towards the cars they showed up in. Mina took your bags and avoided the question completely. You turned to Kirishima and felt him toss his arm around your shoulders.

"Well um....Kaminari sort of is busy you see......he got a new girl friend around a few months ago after waiting for a sepcial girl to come back and she is how do I put this with out sounding mean"

"Clingy she is a very clingy and intruding bitch" Bakugou answered Kirishima with a stern look to his face as he brought up his phone and showed you a picture of them together. he didn't look happy at all quite sad to be honest. You sighed as you glanced at the ground feeling guilty, maybe you shouldn't have stayed for three years.

"where does he live?"

"I wouldn't go over there Y/n his girlfriend would freak out"

"No I am it's my fault he's with her because I never confessed to him how I felt all those years ago" Sero only smiled as he nodded his head and pointed down the road. Nodding his head,

"Come on then me and mina can take you, Bakugou you and Kirishima have work in around an hour right?"

"Yeah we do, that sucks i really wanted to help out"

"We will fill you in on it tomorrow over breakfast K, text you where and when. Come on Y/n let's go" Sero said as you got in the car and rove off. You kept the tears back but you were devastated to learn he has been in this for a while. It broke your heart really to learn that he has been stuck with some one horrible because you kept your mouth shut for so long.

It didn't take that much time til you got there, you raced out of the car and knocked quickly on the front door only to be answered by her. But you could hear Denki's voice in the background of the house.

"And who are you supposed to be, god know your not rich since you dress in such a horrible fashion so what do you want on my property?"

"Y/n T/n and I'm here to see Kami! Kami I know your in there come on out I haven't seen you in forever" You yelled in to the house hearing footsteps coming from behind her. He looked exhausted, bags underneath his eyes. He was starting to grow scruff and he grew his hair out some. Yet he still looked really built like he went to the gym a lot, probably from hero work. But it seemed like his frown just turned in to a huge grin as he seen you looking you over before he shoved her to the side and picked you up in his strong arms. He walked outside with you on him, you wrapped your legs around his waist as he twirled you around in his grasp.

"Oh my gosh I have missed you so much (Nick name)" You said as he buried his head in to your neck. Making you laugh since he scruff tickled you. But as he held you you heard a groan at the door coming from her. You both turned around and just stared at you.

"Denki honey you know you aren't supposed to do that with other girls, come back inside and continue making dinner so we can eat" He glared at her and looked back at you with a huge grin.

"Let's go out to eat huh? It will be great to just talk again and the others can come too" He said, glancing behind you to find them in the car giving him a thumbs up. You smiled and nodded your head as he walked over to the car with you still in his arms. hearing her yell from the door steps at you all.

"It's fucking dinner chill out!" He yelled surprising MIna and Sero in the front seats. They started to laugh and Mina stuck her tongue out at her as she drove off down the street. You all were a laughing mess. You shifted from his lap over to your seat with a blush that covered your face. You felt his hand lay on top of yours automatically.

"It's really great to see you though...I miss your smile that used to brighten up my day" He said, his cheeks turning red as he turned his head to the side. All you could do was smile, you missed every bit of him, constantly staring at pictures of the both of you on late nights where you stayed up til 4. You were so glad to just be back and here with him.

Time past quickly as you had dinner with the three of them, the whole time you kept staring back at Denki. Feeling him place his hand on top of yours a few times as you sat with him. it was nice to just catch up and not have a care in the world. mostly you were telling hero stories and how the US was like. Having everyone agree on taking a vacation there. But they seemed interested in your work as well which crossed your mind of starting an agency with them but you didn't mention it. You didn't know much about their lives now so you didn't want to push it. But you hoped your dream would come true.

As it was finally getting late in to the night you had to drive Denki back home and actually drive since Mina drank a little to much when we went to the bar section of the restaurant. You sighed as you parked the car and opened the door to walk him out. You both stared at each other nervously. You smiled and leaned in to him, pecking his lips yet pulled back since you realized what you have done. 

"Oh my gosh I shouldn't have done that, you're dating some one god why the fuck did I do that. I'm sorry Denki please forgive me" But as you tried to run back to the car he caught your hand and pulled you back to him. Smashing his lips against yours in an instant.

"You don't realize how long I have been wanting to do that to you (Nick name)....please be with me....you would complete my life through and through" He said as he kissed your lips once more, running down to your jaw line.

"I have been waiting for you to ask me that for so long and now that I'm back we can be together for ever" You said as you felt him pick you up and bring you back to the car.

"Then we are going to your hotel room until I kick her out of my place in a few days tops my lovely" Kaminari said as he dropped you in to the passengers seat and got in to the drivers side.

"But we will have to keep it quiet....since Mina will probably be staying with us or we will be staying with her"

"That is true" He said holding your hand tightly,

"I love you"

"I love you too for now and forever"

"Now and forever....I like that"