Sunsetdaze

It was a Sunday afternoon on the banks of a slow flowing river, set against a landscape of rolling hills, sometimes guarded by flowing trees and bushes. Not to silent but enough for the mumbles of people and of the chipper ing birds around. Jack was walking with his newly declared date Jacqueline, who shared a bit in common. "Ahhhh this is a nice spot" Jacqueline mumbled as she looks dazed upon the river, "oh doesn't it ay" Jack softly replies though a sigh. They continue forward, trying to avoid eye contact but clearly attracted to each other. Jack is an average brown hair young teen, 19 years of age with a light t-shirt and jeans. Jacqueline is a 17 years young beautiful brunette, hair flowing with the air and extending right down to her lower back. This was their first date as of now, both displaying a sense of awkwardness mixed into a soup of butterflies and hazy minds.

A few minutes pass and Jack decides to break the silence, "so what do you do as a job?" He asked, "hehe I am recently a shop till lady, before I was a dancer" she replied "ohhh what type of dancing did you used to do" he continued as she replied "ah you know, the usual I guess. It was nothing just a bit of money in the pot I guess", cool... Cooool" he replied in a shy tone. "You got any pets" he asked while slowly attempting to reach for her small cute hands, "awww I have this German Shepard, u know he's like my big teddy Bear. He responds "ah coool" Jacqueline then asked "well how about you" Jack answered "well ok I never had a dog, nor a cat, mums a little allergic". She replies "Well I can introduce you to him if you'd like" as she smiles towards Jack. As she does Jack finally catches her eyes in the moment and grabs her hand gently. "Hey look!" He says "up there, the view I was talking about"

They both run up the small opening onto a small cliff like edge, there in front was the pinkish coloured sunset upon the horizon.