Straight to the pace

An hour passed with the darkening of the horizon, as both young lovers look upon the horizon, only briefly looking at each other shying from actual interaction. The air turns colder, as it does Jack slowly budges towards Jacqueline, he puts his arm around her shoulder as she plants her head into his shoulders. They stare more once again intently into the dark and almost now star filled dusk, Jack continues to try to small talk but gets nowhere. It seems a sense of awkwardness and shyness is getting in the way of further interaction... Until out of nowhere Jacqueline lifts her arm around jacks shoulder and makes a move "Look Jack I'm going to be honest with you, this is going to be quite forward but... We're both here for it and you know it" Jack with a slightly puzzled expression replies "what you on about Jackie", Jacqueline responds "well I'm not going to lie to you, your the type I would want to spend my first night with, and well...", Jack is in a state of confusion and maybe a little bit of excitement, Jacqueline then turns her head to Jack, and leans into him closer. She continues "you and me both know we want each other, come on you spent 4 years staring at each other, I know we both ain't done it and well... Here we are".

Jack and Jacqueline were previously in the same classroom as each other, who secretly crushed on each other, but dated other people. They both were well known to have already lost there virginity, but they were both wrong about each other.

Jack responds "woah, Jackie..." Jacqueline promptly responds "shhh" as she rests her index finger onto jacks lips, "come on I know a spot, Jack I want to fuck" Jack looks blankly at her with no words, "Jackie I..." Jack responds "I said hush you beast, come with be baby". She grabs his hand and pulls him down the hill and into a bushy opening. They stumble into the bushes, jack stands there speechless and blushed, while his penis hardens and tingles. Jacqueline begins to prepare the bush area while jack intensely checks Jacquelines packages. Jacqueline moves a couple branches to close up small pockets of exposed spaces. She then turns to jack slowly with a puppy eyed expression. Jacks mind is racing at this moment, under his own breath he says "what the... what the... what am I doing? Is this it? She's so cute so why me? Do I deserve it? Shit I have not shaved... is it big enough?!"

Jacqueline stares at jack intensely, she repacked for her trousers and untightens then, she then says "alright so, I am going to cut straight or the chase, I have been wanting to see you naked for years now, you have been the dick I have been riding for so long, when you asked me out on a casual date... I'm not holding myself back now". Jacqueline pulls her shirt off, along with her trousers. She then says "well if am going to show you mine, your going to show me yours" Jack still looking intensely at Jacqueline. Jacqueline then unclips her bra and pulls her panties down. Revealing a cute round and soft bum, her boobs droop down along her chest. As her panties falls to the floor. She changes her expression into a sexy look. "So... now your turn, don't be shy boy", Jacqueline softly mumbles. Jack now lost for words and now trances only her beautiful body, doubts himself "no no... Your to beautiful and well... You'll be disappointed", Jacqueline responds "well I'm sure it's all good down their, come on I want to see", Jack responds in a shy stutter "I uh... well... I...". "Jack" Jacqueline responds, "it's ok, it's all going to be on you can trust me, I am ready for this and I know you have experience" Jacqueline winks.