Impromptu Relationship #2 (Chapter 5)

You: I'm so excited.

Lannan: You should be.

Elliott: Y/N! Lookin' good.

You: Lannan has a crush on you, goodbye!

And you run away like a child.

Lannan: Y/N! What the fuck?!

Cray: Ya know, you guys have been very loud these past few days. It's as if you're all living in a drama right now.

Lannan: Honestly it seems more like a rom-com to me.

Cray: How is this a romantic comed-

Elliott: You like me?

Lannan: When I wanted to get coffee with you the other day I meant for that to be a date.

Cray: So you're saying that when Elliott and I went to get coffee after you cancelled on us that was me standing in for your date?!

Lannan: Well, I wanted it to be a date. Y/N said you were oblivious but I'm starting to think I was too subtle.

Elliott: I like you too.

Lannan: Uhh, *chuckles* I wasn't expecting that.

Cray: It must've felt so weird when you kissed me on that charity live stream. But you said you weren't into boys.

Lannan: I said I wasn't into moustaches. And of course I'm not into boys that's paedophilia!

Elliott: *laughs hysterically* Let's go on a date.

Lannan: Now?

Elliott: Yeah, how about that new restaurant down the street?

Lannan: That's where Y/N and Lachlan are going.

Elliott: Even better. Let's steal their thunder.

Lannan: That doesnt make sense for so many reasons but for once I'm actually going to ignore that and enjoy myself.

I've never taken this long to update something before. It's been like 10 days.
Well, here you go. And yeah, Cray is in this now. They live in the Click house after all.