Epilogue

In the end, Anatha and Luke's lives took a nose dive and then flew higher than the clouds.
Where we left off, Anatha's Sixteenth, only Luke was invited. They danced, ate, and had a fun time under the watchful eyes of her fathers an the others.

After her sixteenth, she was given her own apartment in the Upper East side of New York. Luke visited all the time and it became his second home.

Anatha began highschool with Artemis and Apollo at her side. Everything was quiet.
Then she turned seventeen. Luke was summoned on a quest by Hermes and he brought along "The Old Team" or Anatha and Castor.

They went on the quest and everything was going smoothly. Yeah, there were bumps on the road, but nothing compared to what was next.

While they were getting the apple, Anatha had to open a hole to Tartarus to put the dragon down. She fought it off while Luke and Castor got the apple.

This is when things got worse... The dragon had overpowered  her and made her fall off the edge, only holding on to the edge. Luke rushed to help, but the dragon was attacking. Castor was fighting it, but with not nearly enough energy it was overpowering him, too.
Luke wouldn't let go of Anatha and she plead with him to go help Castor. Being stubborn he tried to pull her up. Knowing he would fall down with her if she tried, she slashed him with her sword. This resulted in a scar over his eye. Castor and him agreed to say it was the dragon.
They left the quest, failed, and returned to camp.  This is when Luke changed as Anatha said.

He started denying Anatha to Annabeth and the others. Trying to mask his pain of letting Anatha die.

While he grieved, Anatha was alive in Tartarus fighting like hell.

She got out through the House of Hades and back to the underworld. This was six months from the fall.

Luke was a wreck when she found him. He had moved into her apartment and would rarely go to camp.

She walked inside and threw aside her weapons. When he saw her, he knocked her to the floor and kissed her. They were happy. But, Luke notice something in her eyes that was different.

They lived together and Anatha didn't notice his leaving all the time. She would visit camp, mostly to see how Percy was doing. She has no idea Luke was plotting with Kronos.
Then one night the unthinkable happened. While Anatha was asleep, Luke snuck in and stabbed her. Kronos had given him the task of killing her.

He ran. Ran out of guilt and sadness. He thought he was a coward, and he was.
Ares found Anatha half dead and saved her. When she woke up and found out what happened, she hated Luke. She cried and thought about how he could betray her.
She was different after that day. After all of it, she was emotionless. Caring was last on her list.

She slept with guys, even Phobos, became a "badass", and went on killing monsters.

She went around saving people and trying to stop Luke.

She got captured many times. On the boat when Percy was on, when she checked on Mrs. Castellan every week.

When she was twenty one, she helped get Nico and Bianca. They became fast friends and she vowed to see them again.

When everything happened to Nico, he came to her. She trained him and helped him through. She saw herself in him. She would always visit him and make sure he was ok.
On her and Percy's birthday, she fought in the war. Helping Nico convince Hades, fighting along side her friends, watching them die.

The one thing that will stick in her head though is her conversation with the real Luke. He told her his plan and apologized so much. He never stopped loving her. She kisses him one last time and he left.