The beginning

(Just a quick note... I'm skipping the first song..... :( sorry! Also that gif is perfect... may that lollipop shaped man rest in peace)

              Once upon a time, the Gem Homeworld was ruled by Pops': Anti, Yellow, Blue, and the littlest Pops, well Pops! While the other Pops conquered many worlds across the galaxy, Pops had only one - the planet Earth. One day, Pops fled the comforts of Homeworld. On Earth, he made a new home, new friends, and finally, a new life; giving up his form to bequeath his gem to his half bird friend. Without Pops, Gemkind entered an era of despair. But when Mordecai Universe learned of his heritage, he reunited with his fellow Pops and championed a new era of peace and freedom across the furthest reaches of space* closes book*
        "And now, dear Gems everywhere, I'm pleased to announce that Mordecai is finally ready to take his rightful place on Pops' throne!" Anti Pops said looking at the camera. Mordecai turned around and said
  "How's it goin' everybody?" On the screen his name and age appeared in front of him. "I know you all might be thinking of me as the new Pops Maellard, but you don't have to put me on a throne. I already have a rightful place, and it's on Earth." The Pops' lean forward in their seats whispering things like what and huh.
        "It's a beach house, where I live with my friends, Skips, Rigby, and Nickolai. As much as I've loved dismantling the empire and saving all of your planets, I can't wait to get home and spend some quality time with my friends." Mordecai continued. Anti was visibly annoyed.
        "Cut the feed" he said to Yellow's spy. The spy replied with
    "Your time is up anyway" And when he said that, Blue's spy snickered and rushed to pull away the camera; Yellow Spy shuts down the broadcast.
      "Mordecai please."
        "You can't go!"
       "You're all we have left of Pops. Mordecai, you belong here, with us."
      "Uh... Thanks. But... no thanks.
 (song time!)       

       Come live with us in the palace
       There's a room waiting for you
        Come on...
        Come on...
        Come on...
        Just let us adore you
  "You guys have really gotten better at showing affection, but I've got my own life to get back to. Don't forget, I'm not Pops."
        Yes we know that you're not him
         But you were his
       You know what it meant to like him
       And you remind us so much of him
    "Thanks, but I really gotta go."
    "But Mordecai!"
      "I've disbanded my armies! I've liberated my colonies!"
       "I never shatter. I never make anyone cry."
       "I've been saying 'please' and 'thank you', even lower life forms"
     "What have we talked about?"
     "Ughhh Equal life forms.. Mordecai we've done everything you've asked!"
        "That's great! Good job! Keep it up!"
       And with that, Mordecai activated the warp pad and begins beaming through space down to Earth.

       ( Just another quick note.... I'm skipping the part with steg and that song because steg makes me not want to watch the movie.... that's just my opinion though soo... bye!)