Other Friends~

(Quick an, but... wow that lars plush... I need it in my life..ok on with the story!)

     Mordecai and his friends went to the light house on the hill and sat down. Mordecai picks a flower and uses his healing powers to heal it. The flower regrows. Mordecai sighs contentedly.
        "I want everything to stay exactly like this and never change." He glanced at Nick and Rigby.
       "Agreed." Nick sighed, rolling onto his stomach.
    "Here here!" Rigby said, nodding.
  "Hows the future looking, Skips? Do we all stay just like this forever?" Mordecai asked sitting up. Skips adjusted his shades, smiling, then sat up quickly and frowned.
     "No!" A strong gust of wind blows and an ominous shadow is casted over the hill. Everyone looked at the cloudy sky to see a strange Injector-like ship. It looms over Beach city and points towards the hill. A silhouette at the top stars down.
    "HEY!  Are you Mordecai Universe?" They yelled.
   "Um... yeah?" Mordecai replied shakily.
    "Perfect." The stranger's finger turned into a giant horn, and he blows it. Legs and a pointed drill emerge from the bottom of the ship.
   "MOVE!" Skips yelled, picking up Rigby. The Gems begin running from the ship as the ship's legs grip the sides of the hill. The ship then thrusts itself foward, driving the drill into the ground of the hill. The Gems gasp.
    "HEY! Nice park job, dingus!" Rigby yelled. A pink liquid inside the Injector starts to pour out into the hill. The strange gem jumps down to the bottom of the ship. He is a darkish pink gem with an inverted heart gem on his chest. He appeared to be a gumball machine. He laughs.
    Song time :)
  Well, well, well, well, well. Lemme get a look at the menagerie. You must be Rigby. You must be Skips. And Pops' spy... Wow, he took you, with him.. isn't that just... swell
   It can't be
  Laughs* Ohh but it can be. And it is. I got a new style, and a few new toys, that are gonna put an end to your 'happily ever after' ONCE AND FOR ALL!
   Whoa hey! This has to be some kind of misunderstanding. In case you haven't heard, I've established peace across the-
  Yeah yeah yeah I've heard! I've had your little message to the universe, ON LOOP! *laughs* oh I just love that part, where Pops Maellard spends the rest of his days on this NOWHERE planet... with.. a bunch of.... NOBODIES!
    ~That's right I heard the story over and over again! Gee, its swell to finally meet his other friends!
   That's right i heard the story, dont really like how it ends! Gee, its swell to finally meet his other friends!
     What did he say about me? What did he say?
      What did you you without me? What did you do?
     Did you play games without me? What did you play?
    Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you!!
   Oh that's right I heard the story over and over again! Gee, its swell to finally meet his other friends...~
   He's running circles around us.
I'm rusty! Give me a break!
    It really is him... but he cant be serious!
   You know him, Nick? Can you tell us who he is?
    ~ Who am I? WHO AM I?
    What are you even saying?!
    I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing!
   Let's play another game!
   This time I get to win!
Lives on the line
Winner takes all!
  Ready or not LETS BEGIN!
Oh that's right I heard the story over and over again! Gee, its swell to finally beat his other friends!
    Oh that's right I heard the story! Dont really like how it ends! Gee its swell to finally beat his other
Other
OTHHHERRRRR
Friends!~

(That took me an hour... it felt like years though! God.... I'm enjoying this story.... ok bye!)