Chapter 6

Alastor: Should I tell her? I'm not sure if I should tell her. My dear, I wanted to ask you out because... well, it looked like you needed a break since you looked stressed. I know coming to Hell is confusing, but just be patient...

Alastor put his hands on your shoulders.

Alastor: The more time you're here, the more you'll see that it's not so bad.

You looked up at him and smiled.

After your date with Alastor, you started falling asleep. You fell to the ground but Alastor caught you.

Alastor: Poor little pup.

AN: It's what it's called both wolves and foxes.

Alastor picked you up bridal style and walked deeper into the forest. At the end of the trail was his house (Also called a mansion). He walked into his house and put you down on his couch. Alastor snapped his finger and summoned a blanket.

Alastor: Good Night, little puppy~...

======Next Day======

You woke up to some piano music playing. You fluttered your eyes open and saw Alastor. What you saw most surprising is his home. A gothic Victorian Home, painted with a dark red and some gold trimming on the walls.

Alastor: Good Morning, my little doe.

Alastor didn't even turn around but he knew you were awake. You smiled and looked at him.

Y/N: Did he call me 'doe'? Aww so cute of him Morning!...

Alastor kept playing the piano. You knew the piece by heart. You started humming the song. You got up and sat down next to Alastor. He looked at you and stopped.

Alastor: You look like you play the piano.

You looked at him and smiled a little.

Y/N: Yeah, I do play the piano.

Alastor: May you play a piece of music on the piano?

You smiled at him and nodded.

Alastor was so lost into you and the piece of music. He watched your fingers move and watching you at the same time. You were still playing the piece. When you finished, you noticed Alastor looking at you with love in his eyes. You smiled sweetly at him and he smiled at you back.

Alastor: That was very pretty, Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks, Radio.

You looked around.

Y/N: Your house is very lovely, Alastor.

Alastor: Oh, my little fawn, that's very kind of you. Would you like to go out for breakfast?

Y/N: Oh, I'm not that...

Your stomach started rumbling. Looks like it answered it for you. You started blushing in embarrassment.

Y/N: Hungry...

Alastor started laughing. 

Alastor: Looks like it already answered it for you. Here, let's get you out of those clothes. I'll show you to the guest bedroom.

Alastor lends you his hand to take it. You took it and he leads you to the guest bedroom. He leads you upstairs and into the guest bedroom. The red carpet underneath you and Alastor crunched beneath.