Chapter 12

You and Alator were walking through the forest. You looked back at the path you and Alastor walked through. You felt like someone was following you and him. Alastor looked at you.

Alastor: Y/N? Something the matter?

You looked around, nervously.

Y/N: Alastor... do you have a feeling someone is following us?

Alastor looked at the direction you were looking at.

Alastor: Now that you mention it, I do feel like someone is following us.

???: That would be me.

You and Alastor started looking around, hearing the strange voice ou heard. You scooted closer to Alastor, scared you were. Alastor held you and he knew that voice.

Lucifer.

Alastor: I know you're there, Lucifer!

Lucifer came out and smiled devilishly.

Lucifer: Oopsies, did I say I would take her away in February?~ I meant when I find you and Y/N, I'm going to take her away.

Lucifer disappeared. Alastor got hit in the head and was knocked out. You saw and was frightened. Lucifer was right behind him, smirking.

Lucifer: Good riddance, Alastor~

You looked at Lucifer and you started tearing up. Lucifer walked to you, while you backed away from him.

Y/N: N-No... d-don't come any closer!...

Lucifer kept coming towards you with a smirk.

Lucifer: Come, my dear. I won't hurt you.

Lucifer lends out his hand and kept smiling. Your back hit against a tree and you were cornered. Lucifer kept walking to you. He raised his hand ad touched your cheek.

Y/N: No!

You slapped it away and tried to run, but he grabbed you by your black hair. You screamed out in pain.

Lucifer: You're not going anywhere, my little devil!

Lucifer grabbed your wrist and you and he disappeared. After some time, you and he appeared.

Lucifer: Welcome to Magne Mansio, my dear! I hope your quiet comfortable here.

You looked around, scared. You started to cry. You fell to the ground and started to cry. You kept thinking about the certain demon you love. You didn't want to leave him, but Lucifer forced you. Lucifer knelt down next to you and put his hand on your back.

Lucifer: I know it's hard, my dear. You don't belong here in Hell, you belong with the angels.

You rose your head up, your eyes red and you smirked at him creepily.

An: Kinda like this...

Y/N: I don't belong up there

I choose where I belong... and I belong down here in Hell.