First Day at Beacon

(Y/N) POV

I slowly wake up and look around at my surroundings and remember what happened yesterday. I have a new mommy and I snuggle closer to her and feel her cold but warm hearted embrace. All of a sudden a loud noise sounds and I jump awake and smack my head on the bunk bed above me. Weiss hears this and shoots awake and sees me start crying, she is quick to hug me and see if I'm hurt.

Weiss: (Y/N), did you bump your head, sweety?

(Y/N): That noise scared me because it was loud.

Mommy hugs me and kisses my head to make me feel better, but then she said it was time to get ready for classes.

(Y/N): Classes?

Weiss: Yes this is a school where mommy learns to fight monsters and bad guys.

(Y/N): You said your not going to hurt me right?

Weiss: What makes you say that, darling?

(Y/N): I've been called a monster my whole life and you said you fight monsters.

Weiss: Oh sweety, you are not a monster. You are a person, people just don't understand what you've been through. I promised you, I would never let anything bad happen to you, and I plan to keep it no matter what.

I understand and hug mommy and she kisses my head again, as the others roll out of bed. Mommy helps me get dressed and we head to their first class, this school is big.

Weiss POV

We get to Professor Port's classroom and we are early since I wanted to make sure it was ok for (Y/N) to be with me today.

Port: Ah, team RWBY, for once your early to my class.

Weiss: Good morning, Professor. I actually wanted to talk to you about something.

Professor Port then notices (Y/N) hiding behind me and gets a quizzical look on his face.

Port: Ms. Schnee, I presume you have a good reason for having a child in my classroom.

Weiss: I found him on the streets yesterday afternoon and now I have decided to raise as my own. So if it's not too much trouble I'd like him to stay with me for the day.

Professor Port then takes a closer look at (Y/N) and then chuckles a little.

Port: Of course he can stay! Can't keep a child from it's parent now can we.

Weiss: Thank you, for understanding.

(Y/N): Thank you, for letting me stay with mommy.

Port: Of course, young man, and I'm sure one day you will grow into a fine warrior someday. Just like your mother.

With that I sat down and (Y/N) sat on my lap, while class got started. While Port is telling another one of his stories, I notice (Y/N) has fallen asleep and I can only smile at his peaceful state. After Port's class it was lunch time, so the team heads to the cafeteria. We meet up with team JNPR there and I decide to introduce them to my little snowflake.

Jaune: Hey guys.

Ruby: Hi Jaune.

Nora: *GAAASSSPPP* Oh my gosh, it's so adorable!

As Nora says this (Y/N) hides behind me again.

Weiss: Don't be afraid (Y/N), Nora is just really excited to meet you.

Jaune: Uh, why is there a kid at the school?

Nora: Who cares, he's sooo cute!

Ren: Nora, you are scaring him.

Weiss: I found him yesterday alone in an alleyway downtown. So I decided to raise him myself. *towards (Y/N)* (Y/N), these are our friends. That's Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren and Nora, they will not hurt you.

(Y/N) then comes out and sits next to me at the table and starts eating his lunch. As we're talking an apple comes flying out of nowhere and hits (Y/N) in the head and he starts crying. I try to calm him down and he stops crying and then I hear laughing from the next table and see Cardin and his flying monkeys. I am pissed beyond anything I've felt before.

Jaune: Cardin, why would you do that, he's just a kid.

Cardin: Because he's a faunus freak, haven't you guys had pets before. It is a animal, and animals eat outside.

I get up from my spot and storm towards Cardin, but he doesn't take me seriously. Big mistake, I stomp his knee and as he falls I kick him in his groin, hard. As he kneels there in pain, I grab his hair and force him to look at me and I have anger in my eyes.

Weiss: If you ever come near my son again!

Cardin: *straining* Never again.

Weiss: You've been warned.

I then punch him across the face and knock him out. I then rush back to (Y/N) and continue to comfort and hug him. Yang is the first to comment.

Yang: Remind me never to piss you off, Weiss.

Pyrrha: Indeed.

Ren: Never underestimate the power of a mother.

Ruby: Ice Queen, Mother of the year!

Jaune: Well, Cardin had it coming anyway.

As they talk I just hold (Y/N) until he and I both calm down from that ordeal.

Weiss: I am sorry you got hurt today, darling.

(Y/N): It's ok, mommy kept me safe. I love you mommy.

Weiss: *blushes* I love you too, my little dew drop.

I kiss him on the head and we finish lunch, then team CFVY comes over to our table and Coco is the first to speak.

Coco: So this is the little bundle of joy, I made those clothes for last night.

Velvet: He is adorable.

(Y/N): H-Hello. *sees Velvet's ears* Your a faunus too?

Velvet: Indeed I am, you are too. *to Weiss* If I may ask, what kind of faunus is he?

Weiss: I honestly don't know, he has horns like a bull but also has a reptile tail and scales.

Ruby: Dr. Oobleck might know, we just have to be careful how we introduce him to the teacher.

Weiss: Agreed.

With that we head to Professor Ooblecks history class, and boy is this going to be an interesting encounter.

(A/N): Uh-oh, Dr Oobleck and faunus child experiment. That's not going to end well. Anyways, if you all enjoyed this please leave a comment and let me know what kind of story ideas I can work on. Have a wonderful day, peace out.