13

You overheard that Atsushi was taking care of Kyoka. You decided to visit them because you had a gut feeling that something was going to happen.

Hansuke decided to come with you while Dazai was somewhere off with Kunikida, and Ranpo was dealing with cases for the police.

Both of you walked into the park, noticing a woman.

She worn a pink kimono that was mixed with the color purple. Her hair was put up in a traditional bun as her eyes were the colors of cherry red.

Atsushi was against the wall with his wounds bleeding open. He was trying his best to get to Kyoka.

"I wont let anyone take advantage of Kyoka!" She said angrily towards Atsushi angry at how he admitted that her powers were for the Armed Detective Agency now.

Kyoka stabbed Koyo as both of their abilities fought eachother. Two men walked up to the battle, a tall man with dull eyes, and curly black hair. The other man was shorter who had blue eyes, blonde hair.

"Can we join?" He smiled happily until, there was a light that came from the sky, it crashed into the middle of where everyone was. Hansuke held onto you tightly as both of you felt the strong force of the hit.

Everyone was injured while the group walked away.

Atsushi got patched up from Yosano while Kyoka wasnt injured. He carried a box full of papers as he fell, you helped him carry the smaller ones.

Putting the boxes inside the room, Atsushi smiled.

"Than-"

"How will you protect someone Atsushi?" You cut him off turning around to face him.

"W-wha?" His eyes widened with some fright.

"W-well I'll do my best to protect them." He mumbled.

"Attack me Atsushi." You glared at him when he shook his head until, his eyes widened.

Your fist met with his stomach, he felt the adrenaline of your fist moving inside his body. Letting out a groan of pain, he moved back quickly. His hands turned into white paws with sharp nails, he stumbled.

He started attacking you, but you were too quick as you kicked him into the wall. He slammed into it.

"If you attack in front of your enemies you would be an easy target to hit, and if your in a position that shows your weaken like how you are right now then you will be easier to kill. You never know what will happen. Your enemies will be quicker, smarter, and even stronger Atsushi." There was imitation inside your voice, your hair was blowing with the wind when he slowly got up.

His hand on his stomach, he kept looking down. "I know I'm not that strong." He started screaming, running towards you.

Quickly dodging it, he stumbled but quickly threw another fist from the other direction, your eyes wandering towards him to see his direct attack.

Kneeing him in the stomach his eyes widened again, Kyoka opened the door. Anger was filled inside her body until, she started running towards you.

Hearing the footsteps of hers, the sandals hit against the hard floor.

She started slashing towards you as you took your knife out cutting the side of her kimono quickly as you stood behind her. Her eyes widened seeing your foot hit against her back. She was too slow to dodge your kick.