Kanato Ending

I stared at the night sky, gazing at the stars. Just then, I heard the door creak open. I turned around and saw Kanato "(Y/n)-san, what are you doing here?"

I sighed "I just like the view of the stars from here. Plus, I knew you'd come here eventually"

"I see..."

"Hey, mind if I tell you something?" I asked him "Just don't freak out, being bipolar and all..."

"What do you want to tell me?"

"I'm not actually human like Yui" I changed into my other form "I'm a creature that only few remain"

"Is this why you hate Yui-san?" He asks

"Yes. I despise humans" I answered "Day by day, we Nine-tails become lesser and lesser in number. Some of us would pretend to be human and not raise any suspicion while some would run and hide"

"What would they do to your kind?"

"They mostly kill us because of how powerful we are. Some would even think that if they killed us, they would become one of us. How stupid of them to think that"

"And this is the reason for your mother's death"

I sighed and nodded. I miss her so much

"But, when that woman said your mother was a disgrace to her kind, is it true?"

"Partially, yes. She fell in love with a human when she was supposed to find out what the humans were going to do with us. Something similar to that" I looked back into the sky "Though, I did have a human bestfriend when I got adopted into Yui's family. I don't know what happened to him now. Maybe he's hunting for me, knowing that I'm a Nine-tail"

"You don't want Yui-san to know because of what happened to your kind?"

"She's an idiot" I answered "If I tell her, she would freak out for a minute then forgive me after. Knowing her, she's not ths type to hurt me"

"I see. Thank you for telling me. I would've thought you were human like Yui-san"