<Chapter One>

A/N I'm writing this on computer now? @-@ ok then. The story will start almost the same as the other restoring data but ima tweak the story to fit the characters. k bye!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

???'s POV
Beep...
Beep...
Beep...

Agh my head...

"He's waking up!"

"Go! Hurry! Get a doctor!"

"No you!"

"Why can't you just listen?!"

"I'll go, just stop arguing!"

I flutter my eyes open, squinting at the bright lights surrounding me. I look down to see my body laying down on a white bed. I see two boys in front of me. The one on the left has brown eyes with brown hair almost cover his face. He has a weird mask on, only covering his eyes, strange. I turn my head to the right, looking at a shorter boy. He has hazel eyes and (what looks to be) soft dark hair that I could run my fingers through. He had a light blue jacket on, the hoodie up partially cover his hair. I take a little longer looking at his eyes. Dark bags sunk under his eyes. On his cheek, a deep cut lay there with dried up blood.

I looked at both of them back and forth. I can see they're doing the same. I almost felt uncomfortable as they looked at each other, angrily is it? The boys looked as if they were going to slice each others' throats, but they stood on opposite sides of my bed. The masked boy grinded his teeth.

The shorter boy finally spoke, "Darryl! How are you feeling?"

The masked boy shot a wicked glare at the boy opposite of him. Even with a mask on, you would be intimated. The smaller boy looked way, almost nervous.

"Boys, could you please exit the room." The doctor said coming through the door.

TIMESKIP

The doctor allowed the two boys and another unidentified one to come back into the room after talking to them.

This boy has dirty blonde hair cut short. He's wearing a green long sleeve. Like the other boy, he wears a mask except it's cover his entire face with a penciled in smile.

The shorter boy and the kid covering his eyes rush over to my side, pushing and shoving their way over. Meanwhile, the fully masked kid walks over to the other side of the bed.

"Feeling any better?" The masked kid said, as the two continued to bicker.

"I-I guess" I respond with a shaky voice.

"Do you know who we are?" The boy with the mask covering his eyes said in a thick French accent.

I look around the room at the three boys. First, at green-shirt kid. Second, at French boy. The last, at shortie.

Do I know them? I couldn't have. If we were friends, or something, then they won't be fighting. If they were my family, then why don't they look like me. Where are my parents? WHO are my parents?! WHO are THEY?!

"No" I quietly say.

"This can't be happening." The masked boy muttered.

"The doctor said it would happen though!" The shortest one said.

"I KNOW!"

The room was filled with tension.

"s-sorry..." I murmured feeling guilt for some odd reason.

"It's not your fault, Darryl." The hooded boy said, "I'm Zak!"

Wow, could that boy change emotion quickly!

"I'm Vincent." The French kid said.

"I'm Clay." The masked boy said.

"So, Who am I?" I ask.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok the story may just have a similar beginning. I will be uploading here after I post on the other story. The stories are different, but have similar paths and ideas.....

k bi

I'm supposed to b working on my project aHhhhHhhhhhhHHhhhh!!!

1:56 am (for me)

sorry for the bad book cover, i'll fix it later.

605 words