<Chapter Three>

"We're HEREEEEEEEEE!!!" Zak screams practically leaping out from the car.

"You guys live with each other in this apartment complex." Clay points to a worn down building.

The building was surrounded in gates. The grass was yellow with dirt patches scattered around. The door frame's brown paint was peeling off.

"Uhhhhhh..." I start to say.

"It's not much, but it's all we could afford." Zak said emptying out his pockets filled with air. He smiled back at me, I could sense a little bit of guilt and sadness, so I shut up.

"Here come in." Vincent led me into the complex. I cough, waving my hand to clear the dust. We walk up 2 flights of stairs before reaching our apartment.

Opening the door I can see 2 bedrooms, a small kitchen, and a tiny living room. I first walk over to the kitchen area, opening the fridge. A few bottles of water, energy drinks, frozen pizza rolls, ice cream, and some other little foods were in there.

I look back at the group.

"Guys, Ima go head back to my place." Clay said tilting his head towards the door.

"Okay, bye!" Vincent says as Clay waves his hand, closing the door.

"Which one is my room?" I ask Zak and Vincent.

"Well, you see—" Vincent starts.
"It's the one to the right. Down there." Zak finishes pointing to the room.

"Okay thanks." I say heading over to that room.

Zak's POV

(ok i might add some other people's POV just so you guys know what's going on)

Darryl closes the door.

"Where are you going to sleep?!" Vincent angrily starts.

"I'll sleep on the floor." I say.

"No you can't."

"I thought you were mad at me."

"Just because I'm mad at you, doesn't mean I treat you like trash."

"Really! Because that's what you've been doing for the past 2 weeks!"

"..."

"Leave." Vincent said in a deep voice.

"W-What—"

"I said LEAVE!" Vincent erupted, pushing me out the door.

I fall down hard on the floor. I look up to find Vincent on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry." Vincent slams the door on me.

I have no home now. No money, clothes, or food, they're all in the apartment.

I deserved it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm so sorry!!! I thought I posted this yesterday!!! I'm so baddddddd ;-;

1/18/2020

392 words