𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀

She doesn't like him.

He doesn't like her.

They met under a sort of bad circumstance. They were paired up against each other during the Chuunin exams.

She wasn't a quite friendly person during the match, ignoring Shikadai's greeting when they were about to start. Badmouthing him AND his mother near the end. Definitely not cool.

He thinks she's arrogant and troublesome. Flatly ignoring his greeting while just staring at him. Made him look like an idiot. Even talked shit about his mom. Troublesome woman.

They met once again but this time as ambassadors of their respective villages.

What's worse?

She still doesn't like him.

And he still doesn't like her.

And they both most definitely know it.
It's bad enough that they both have different opinions but everytime they talk, everyone can hear the venom in their voices as they spoke.

Thank goodness they're still quite professional. All their work as ambassadors are still flawless and always done even if there's a tense aura surrounding them.

After awhile working together, they were assigned to a mission together. It was suitable for them as the Hokage and Kazekage believes in their skills and the mission is Suna-Konoha related so obviously they had to handle it. Great. Just great. Just so you guys know;

She still doesn't like him.

He still doesn't like her.

Now this, this irritated them even more. They decided to tell both of them ON THE DAY of the mission that it'll just be a two-man team. Just the both of them. On a mission. Together. DAMN IT ALL. Each of them seriously think the universe has something against them.

The mission was carried out pretty well; just a few cussing and dissing each other here and there but it was okay.

Everything was going perfectly until the assasin decided to show up again twice stronger. How did he do that in a matter of hours? They don't know and are still trying to figure it out.

Time passed by, both of them are panting heavily, fresh cuts and bruises can be seen on their features. Their chakra was running low, she knew, he knew and the assasin knew too.

After a small talk between the two, they found out that they have the same sense of humor and a few other things they have in common. They decided to put the past behind them and formulate a strategy together. Let's just say the assasin is now in a coma.

Everyone was pretty shocked when both of them suddenly got along so well. They always hung out with each other, saving each others asses and playful teases thrown to each other from time to time.

Although because of their close relationship, everyone thinks they're a couple or look good together. They always tell them that they should date each other. They always ask them respectively;

" You like him, right? "

" You like her, right? "

Both of them would always deny and tell everyone that their just best friends, nothing more and never will be.

Are they serious? Who knows. What's for sure is that;

She likes him.

He likes her.

And they both know it.