𝙋𝘿𝘼

It is known that the couple weren't very much fond of pda. They find it quite disturbing when someone sees them doing something affectionate and even worse seeing someone else do it in front of them; if it's so bad they'll honestly go to the point of making a disgusted face and sit away from each other as they remember they themselves are a couple which is off-putting at that moment.

However, over the years, they got comfortable with their family and group of friends (only) and will make some pda towards each other. They would hold hands while walking or sitting, put their arms on each other's shoulder or waist and sit closely with one another with their arms on the other.

It was fine for Shikadai actually as in contrar to what most people think, he's actually a romantic and likes giving touches of affection. His favourite is sliding his arm around Yodo's waist. It started only with the aim to tease his girlfriend because she would be embarrassed and try to pry him away yet he knows she secretly likes it. But now he does it as a habit and is one of his favourite things to do. Yodo too had gotten used to it overtime.

Yodo disliked pda. Well, used to of course. She never really understood the point of showing affection towards your partner in public. People can see you and honestly affection itself was disgusting. Obviously this is what young Yodo thought until she dated Shikadai. Affection was actually pretty comforting and she guessed she was just in denial cause she doesn't wanna seem weak. But that's just dumb thinking when she was younger. It took her more longer to finally be okay with public display of affection though as it was still weird since people look at them but it's not so bad once she sees the look on Shikadai's fan girls' faces.

Subtle touches, hand holding and hugs were fine but kissing? Yeah, that's a big no-no. They would and will never kiss in public. That's pretty much the limit they will not cross, ever. Public is still not really comfortable for them but small crowds that consist of people they are close to, yeah, pda is not that bad. Although, all in all, if they're kissing in public to piss someone off? Yeah, yeah that's an exception they're willing to make.

Overall though, their friends still find it oddly weird on how they can jokingly flirt or make dirty jokes to the point where sexual tension is involved in front of them yet finds kissing in public unsettling.

𝐬𝐨𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐬. ┊𝘯. 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘪 𝘹 𝘺𝘰𝘥𝘰जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें