Mutual Break Up

You both have been having relationship issues and you both sit down and start talking and later decide it's best that you both go your separate way, even if it hurts a lot.

Jungkook- You and jungkook sat quietly at the island in your kitchen

Jungkook-
You and jungkook sat quietly at the island in your kitchen. The awkwardness that filled the air made you feel uneasy. You both sat there looking at eachother because you both knew the relationship just wasn't where it used to be.

"Y/N, you know I love you" jungkook whispered. His giddy personality seemed only now less giddy.
"Kookie...I know and I love you too, but we both no that this isn't how it used to be, you said fiddling with your thumbs.

"Yea, I know. I really don't know how we even managed to let it get so bad. We can barely go a day without arguing, and all though the makeup sex is amazing....it just isn't healthy," jungkook said with a sad chuckle. His eyes averted to yours and you could see the glossiness increase.

"Jungkook, babe, I think we know what's best for us." You sighed. You felt your eyes blur from the tears that were going to fall on to your face. Jungkook seemed to notice and got up abruptly heading towards you. His strong arms engulfing your weak body. The warmth and the familiar smell of his cologne seem to make you even sadder.

"I'm gonna miss you Y/N. I don't want you to ever forget that my heart beats for you," he whispered kissing your forehead. Jungkook took your head and lifted it so you can look at him. He slowly inches to your mouth and his lips connect with yours.

You were gonna miss this. His touch, his embrace, his love. Waking up to his smile in the morning. The way he laughs and gets angry while playing his video games. Everything. You were gonna miss it and so was he.

His lips disconnected from yours and held you close again, as your head rested on his chest.

"Y/N, let me just hold you on last time." He said with tears rolling down his face. You both stood in the kitchen holding each other gently. You both knew that it was going to be difficult getting through the pain, but you knew it was time you both healed from the hurt that was happening.

1 week later

It has just been one week since you and jungkook broke up and everything you did reminded you of him. He had moved out of your shared condo and went to live with his 6 friends, who you knew. You couldn't even brush your teeth correctly without bursting out in tears on remembering how you both used to dance together while brushing your teeth and jungkooks hands would grip your waist while he swayed behind you.

In your head all you could think is how jungkook must be living it up while your sitting here crying and barely being able to function. Your eyes stung from the tears that fell from your eyes.

Jungkooks POV

"Bro, you ok?" Jimin hummed walking into my room. I had a ass load of chips around me while I stared emptily at the tv screen while I tried to play video games.

"Yeah....I'm fine" I said with no emotion. I knew I was lying. I was not ok. Breaking up with Y/N tore me apart more than you could think and I felt more like an empty vessel that was once filled with love.

"Jungkook...we both know you aren't ok. I know you miss Y/N. We all miss her." Jimin said sitting on the floor next to me. My face burned by the mention of Y/N name. As much as I tried to stop thinking about her....I couldn't. She was all the cake to my mind.

I hated that we had to separate but the toxicity was getting so bad.

"Yea, well of course I miss her. She was the love of my life...or at least I thought she was. I said rolling my eyes. "I wanted to be with her forever, but I didn't think it would have gotten so bad." I shrugged and ran my hand through my dark hair.

Jimin look at me and smiled gently.

"Don't worry. Love is strong. If you guys are supposed to be then you will find your way back to eachother and whatever happened between you two before will seize to exists." He said rubbing my shoulder.

I guess he was right. I'll just have to wait and see.

******************

Sorry this was so trash, I just wanted to write  something and I was feeling kind of emotional. I hope you like it at least a little bit but good laters y'all 🙌🏽😘

 I hope you like it at least a little bit but good laters y'all 🙌🏽😘