HOORAY!! :> /Chapter 9

YYYYAAAASSSSS!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND MY NOTEBOOK!!!!!! ALRIGHT!!! I PLAN TO DOUBLE YOUR GUYS CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK, SO SOME OF MY BOOKS I WON"T BE WORKING ON. Oop. Caps. ;-;  Anyways, because of the lost notebook, I'm doubling it. I hope you guys enjoy! :3 

Treefur woke up, the light rays of the sun rising gleamed through the roots of the oak. Beside him, Mossclaw was curled up and purring.

"Mossclaw," Treefur whispered. The she-cat started waking up. She yawned and stretched.

"What?" she purred and leaned closer.

"Mossclaw. Our clans?" Mossclaw blinked the sleep out of here quickly.

"Right. Umm- I need to get back," Mossclaw got up and headed towards Riverclan territory. Treefur got up and quickly trotted over to her side. He licked her. Mossclaw purred and continued on the trail to Riverclan. He watched her until she was no longer visible.

* * *

Treefur quickly laid down in his bed and closed his eyes, falling asleep. When he woke up again, Tawnyheart was at his side. Treefur yawned and focused his eyes around him. It seemed if every warrior was looking at him and Tawnyheart. He lifted himself and said, "Alright you guys. Let's get patrols sorted out."

The crowd began to disperse and Treefur trotted out. The sun momentarily blinded him.

After adjusting to the light he called over Icetail, "Icetail, can you lead a border patrol? Pick your cats." Icetail looked up from the mouse he was eating and nodded.

"Breezewing, Acronfang, and Firefoot, will you go on hunting patrol?" the cats he named nodded or flicked their tail. Treefur watched as these cats left. Tawnyheart walked over and asked her mate, "Wanna share some fresh kill? We can go on a walk after."

"Sure. Why not?" Treefur replied and Tawnyheart purred.

* * *

The dark pines let in streams of light.

"Treefur, I have something to tell you." Treefur looked at her curiously. Yowls of a battle we're heard. Treefur bolted towards the sound, calling over his shoulder, "Come on! We have to help!"

Treefur powered through the thick leaves and bushes. A Riverclan cat jumped out of a nearby bush, landing on top of the deputy. The white toms claws raked over his shoulders and Treefur gave a screech of pain. He went limb and the tom relaxed. The deputy shoved him upward, the tom let out a yowl of a surprise but landed neatly one fox length away. Treefur noticed Mossclaw battling two toms, larger than her.

"Save your sister!" Treefur hissed. The tom blinked in surprise than run over to help his sister.

"Go back home you mangy sea pelts!" one of Shadowclan's warriors cried.

"Then don't cross our border!" A Riverclan she-cat hissed back. Treefur didn't want his warriors or MOssclaw to be injured. Treefur hissed, his voice ringing above yowls of triumph or defeat, "Shadowclan, retreat! This is not the day to deal with the fish lovers." Treefur flicked his tail towards Mossclaw, telling her he didn't mean it. Her posture relaxed as she watched the Shadowclan warriors pad away to their territory. She watched on until she could no longer see them through the undergrowth.

Hey, Guys! Thx for reading! I wanted to ask if I should start doing it in their POV (point of view); like Mossclaw's POV. What do you guys think? Comment whether or not you want POVs! Also, vote if you like this chapter.