Part 19

Later on, I'm kneeled over on the floor, clenching my stomach. I am full of regret. My stomach is causing me to keel over, and it fills the center of my being with an anxiety that I cannot quench. I can see with painful clarity my selfishness, my lack of faith, and my self-destruction.

"I told you what would happen" says Mara. "Come."

She leads me into a carriage that she rides off to a tavern off at the edge of the wood. I hear the female laughter inside.

"This is a brothel" I say.

She stares hard at me.

"You have misused the power of the universe. You have caused extreme mayhem, and now that power is swimming inside of you."

"So why send me to a brothel? Oh..." She's doing this because she believes that whatever sexual energy I take part of within her will cancel out the power that is swimming inside of me. Who does she think she is? Does she work with the Devil or against him?

They force me into the courtyard that is empty except for a lounge chair and the pool.

"I don't want to do this. I'm not into women. To take part of this is to take part in rape. It's against my will, and it will only make me angrier than I was before."

"This will strip you of the evil inside of you" says the woman. "Once you are done, you'll be free to leave."

She takes one last look at me with pity before walking away, ready to be rid of this place.

I await - naked and frustrated. A busty, dark-skinned woman appears.

"Nyla?"

She smiles at me.

"Well, do you like?"

"No" I mutter, turning away from her beauty.

"You have a nastiness inside of you. I promise to make it as simple as possible."

I nod, because there really is no other choice.

She gently guides me to her breast, where I suck. Milk spills out inside my mouth. I'm falling asleep, unable to keep my mouth on such a large, mount of flesh.

So, instead, she rubs her breasts on my face. She kisses me gently, telling me how "lonely" she is. She kisses my insides; before gathering a dildo, and kneeling before me. She opens her giant ass. I buck inside of her like an animal would, grabbing onto her as if she were a mountain.

She then puts on the strap, bucking her hips into me - forcing me to watch her breasts bounce up and down. Once she's done, she smiles at me, kisses me, and tells me how she will see her husband when she gets home.

I feel nothing.

I realize now what Mara meant - I feel disgusted and shameful. She forced me to be raped so that I would never desire again. I'm angry, and I storm outside.

I've materialized a new black dress.

The woods are long. I pick up rabbits, biting into their necks, eating them raw. By the time I arrive to the castle, my ego has completely left.