Nice ass

"Ringgggggggg" oh my fucking baby Jesus, if this alarm clock doesn't stop ringing I swear satan is going to pop up any second! "Ringggg" "argh fine dammit" Kateland said a loud.
It's time to go back to the hell hole called school, but first I need a sick outfit! Aaa never mind I'll just go it sweats and a hoodie.

Honestly if I have to admit I am quite insecure of my body. I've got curves and all I guess but I've got stretch marks on my hips even though I'm not overweight I'm just normal I guess.

I grabbed a apple on my way out of my small apartment and quickly grabbed my keys. I've got a mustang gt500 (that I did in fact buy with my own money) which is my babyyyyy:)

As I pulled into school I got looks and glares from the common bitchy groups and so called "popular" and "mean girl" groups, but you know ya girl just threw them right back with a beautiful finger that can but doesn't want to go up there flat ass.

The hallways were busy but I just kept to myself. As I got to my locker I spotted a group of boys, Cole, Mason, Chad and Jason. All fuck boys if you ask me. They walked over to me like they owned the place, god such arrogant pieces of shits.

"Good morning hot stuff" said Jason and winked, if only he knew he looked like my jack Russell with an eye problem, hehe, "Morning asshole" I said as I rolled my eyes grabbing my stuff "you up for the party tonight? At my place, starts at 9pm ends whenever hot stuff" jason of course said again and of course winked again. "Nope, don't do that stupid teenager shit, oh and I would suggest you stop winking, you look like you have an eye problem. Possibly pink eye? I don't know" I said and walked off hearing the boys laughing at him.

God classes were a pain in the ass.
Cole sat next to me in the last class, I honestly didn't realize he was so fricken sexy holy cow! I swear he noticed me looking when he started smirking. As the bell rang and I packed my books, Cole put a piece of paper in my one book and walked off. Wow did he have a nice ass!

*So this is my first chapter, what do you think?
Sorry that it's short I will make the other chapters longer:)*