Chapter One - The Plan!

Justin Martínez POV

"Sir, we have a problem." Noah, my personal assistant, spoke through my office phone and the blonde chick stopped in the midst of the blowjob.

"Can it wait?" I questioned over the phone and I nodded to the blonde to continue.

She smirked at me before she continued, once more and I relaxed in my chair while trying to enjoy the sensation of my cock in her mouth.

"It is quite important sir, regarding your family's bank."

The blonde... I couldn't recall the employee's name at the disturbing moment, but she slowly stood up before me, "Fine." I responded to Noah over the phone, "Give me five minutes."

"Okay, sir." He confirmed.

"Does that mean I should go, babe?" The blonde smiled, twirling a loose strand of her hair as her eyes remained on me.

I buckled my pants while checking her out for the second time of the day. She's puny and was definitely not my type of woman, but she seems to be good in bed, as far as my cock could see, seconds ago.

"Get out of my face..." I straightened my tie, "before you lose your job."

"Didn't I please you or something, babe?" I almost laughed hearing those words. "Pleased me?" I gestured a hand towards her, "Well, you tried." I admitted and she seemed ashamed as she glanced down at her feet.

"And for my sake, stop calling me babe." I demanded with my eyes pasted on her, "I am not..." She suddenly decided to cut me off.

I damn well hate it when people interrupt me whenever I'm speaking and everyone who knows me, also knows that, so I will have to fire her later, "But, you said..."

"Get out of my office." I raised my voice, my eyes narrowing at her presence. She straightened her clothes before she quickly exited my office, closing the door behind her.

I swiveled my chair around, gazing out at the towering skyscrapers beyond the glass curtain wall of my office. The silence enveloped the room until a firm knock on the doors interrupted my thoughts. "Come in." I responded, turning my attention back to the entrance and Noah entered, clutching a clipboard of papers in his hands.

"Sir, you received a report from your family's bank, stating that you no longer have access to your bank accounts, credit cards and regarding your other bank, you can still access your savings..." He began, but I swiftly interjected.

"Come again?" Without hesitation, he handed me the clipboard he had been holding. I scanned each word on the papers from the clipboard, then I remembered what that Mother of mine had told me.

"Dammit!" I grumbled when I realized my 25th birthday has already passed. I threw the papers onto my desk as I stood up from my chair and I retrieved my personal phone from my shirt, underneath my jacket.

Then I dialed that woman's number and I called her up while gripping my phone, irritatingly.

She answered, "I was just about to call you, son."

"I don't have access to the family's bank and I don't even have to ponder why." I informed her over my phone as I stood behind my chair.

"I have been waiting for this day to come, my dear son." She said, merrily.

"I'm not ready for marriage, but I need to get access to my darn money, that bank contains all my main accounts." I declared, slamming my empty hand against the headrest of my chair, "I have my businesses to conduct and a life too, if you have forgotten."