Ch. 2: Meeting Each Other

Marko POV   

"Come on man! Just lemme have her," I heard a Surf Nazi say from a distance. I look over to see a group of surf Nazi's fighting over who was gonna say hi to the random girl on the beach. "You're thinking about walking over there aren't you?," I heard David say. "Not really. Its probably just another one of their rape buddies," I said rolling my eyes. I look over again to see her actual face. She was beautiful. I started feeling something. Something I've never felt before. "I think you found your mate. You need to go over there and talk to her before she slips through your fingers," I heard David say in my head. I didn't want to until I saw a surf Nazi walk towards her. Let's just say I got a quick snack before talking to this girl. I cleaned myself up as best as I could and walked over to her. I tapped her on the shoulder and when she turned around, my breath left my body. Those eyes. Those lips. Her smile. She's mine and I want her. 

Y/N POV

I studied his features a little bit more. He had a very chiseled jaw, curly honey blonde hair that looked like he had a mullet, and those eyes. I felt like I could get lost in them forever. I snapped out of it when I saw him smirk. God take me now. "I'm sorry for looking like an idiot haha. My name is Y/N," I said sliding off the rock. "I'm Marko," he said still smirking. "What's a beautiful thing like you sitting by yourself sitting all alone out here," he asked me with a very calm, yet sexy voice. "The music was too loud for my taste," I said taking another hit off my cigarette. Before I could take another one, Marko took it out of my fingers. "These are bad for you, you know," he said before bringing it to his lips to take a hit. I never thought a guy could be so hot smoking a cigarette before now. He gave it back to me while blowing the smoke out of his mouth.

I was about to say something before I heard Bea call my name. I look over to see 3 guys chasing after my girls. Looks like they met some guys too. The girls beat the guys over to me and Marko. Bea was laughing while Lilli and Amy were huffing and puffing. After catching their breath, Lilli spoke up. "Looks like you met somebody, huh? Care to introduce us," Lilli said with her hands on her hips. "Oh...um this is Marko. Marko, these are my friends. That's Lilli, that's Bea, and that's Amy," I said pointing to each of them. He smirked and said hi back. "Care to introduce me to your boys," I said sarcastically. They all introduced each other. It turns out they were Marko's friends.

"You should come hang with us," David said breaking the silence as he put his arm around Lilli and Lilli put her arms around him. Me, Bea, and Amy all agreed. So did the boys. They led us back to the entrance of the boardwalk where their motorcycles were. David and Lilli, Bea and Paul, Amy and Dwayne, and I guess me and Marko. Marko held out his hand and helped me get onto his bike. He revved up the engine and I wrapped my arms around him tightly and put my head on his back. "Ready," he said. I nodded and we were off.

We rode down the stairs and into the sand. I heard Bea and Paul howling like the crazy kids they are. I let go of Marko's waist and held out my arms. It felt like flying. The cool ocean breeze hitting my face never felt so good.