oh fun.

Why. Just why did he have to say that. That he had study work. when he really had none. Why. Now, Deku, was sitting in his dorm room, once again, breathing in the stale air. Raining. Classic. Again. He listened as a single brave bird chirped through the raging storm. Todoroki tore his mind from his book and looked a Midoria. His eyes followed Deku's trail of a million freckles up to his shiny jade green eyes. They looked sort of sad but not exactly.
     "Midoria are you alright?" He asked, trying not to let his worry show. Deku half jumped at his words and a light blush spread across his face.
     "U-um yeah! O-of course i-im fine!," He studered in surprise "H-how about y-you?"
     "Yes I'm fine," Todoroki's eyes wandered. "Are you done studying already?"
      "Y-yes?..." Of course Deku didn't mean for it to sound like that. But it did. And this raised questions with Todoroki. Deku tried to change the subject.
     "U-uh y-you don't s-smile very m-much...." Todoroki raised an eyebrow.
    Oops...
Todoroki looked at his sweating study partner with a confused look on his face. Well of course he didn't smile much. There were many reasons why he didn't. Todoroki was almost deathly sure that they had already had this conversation.
      "Midoria didn't we already have this conversation?" He simultaneously poked Deku's side to hear his silly squeak. It fit the silly statement-question he had just said. Todoroki liked tickling Deku, but he would never in his life admit it because it was for "hero weakness analysis", witch was a total Deku excuse.
     "Eeep! W-well, um, i-i don't k-know.", Of course they had. Deku just panicked and couldn't drop it now. "Your just always so cool and composed. D-dont you ever get really excited or happy?"
Todoroki shrugged. Maybe he did and he just pushed it down. He had always just accepted that he never felt anything (not true) until Deku came along.
     Todoroki tried to change the subject to the storm but Deku was perseverance. He. Is. 

     Perseverance.