ok, what's up with that?

"Look I just don't see the point in smiling, ok." Todoroki said somewhat annoyed.
"You smile when you're happy!" Deku said with a puff of confusion. Todoroki rolled his eyes as he poked Deku in the side once more.
"Yyipp! H-hey!" Deku half whined. "W-why do you keep t-tickling meee!?!?"
"Because it's fun." The bi colored boy said as if it was an obvious fact causing a blush to spread over Deku's face.
"For you!"
Todoroki's face softened at those words.
"I thought you liked it?"
Deku blushed.
"I-i dooo..." He half whined, half mumbled. He looked away, blushing but smiling stupidly. "I know it's w-weird..."
"It's not. It's kinda cute actually." Todoroki instantly regretted saying that. Deku blushed a dark, pretty pink and smiled more before covering his face.
"Your smile is cute too." Todoroki said, looking away also.
"I b-bet yours is cuterrr." Deku mumbled, looking up slightly.
"I don't thi----" 'boom!!' A loud burst of thunder intrupted Todoroki's sentence. Deku jumped, instinctively scooting closer to his multicolored friend, who happily pulled him to safety in his arms. He had definitely improved in cuddling from their last sleepover. (Where Deku deserved tons of aftercare cuddles.)
"Eeeee! Hehe you're comfy!" Deku squeaked before burring his blushing face in Todoroki's chest. Of course with such a random and cute act of pure innocence (or so he thought) he was not at all prepared and blushed insanely. Luckily he didn't see but Deku hadn't forgotten about their earlier conversation. About Todoroki's smile.